Vincentmrl's Mac can make origami out of hamburga french fry. Don't ask how.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: What I've been writing after 5 years...  (Read 1476 times)

Offline ScarletOtaku

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
What I've been writing after 5 years...
« on: February 24, 2020, 01:01:35 am »
So uh... it's been a long while since I posted anything on this forum and I feel awful for not keeping anyone in the loop about the Klonoa fan-movie project.

To make a long story short on that end, due to personal stuff outside of everyone's control, we found that making the fan-movie was just too much to continue and the collaboration with everyone involved slowly grew smaller and smaller over time.
I will take some blame in what had happened as I got too excited over the project and took over far too much as well as when the official movie was in progress back in 2017(?) I had lost motivation to keep writing and drawing for the project.
I'm very sorry to everyone who were excited about this project and I'm sorry that it has faded in the way that it has...

However there's some good news. What I have attached here is the remainder of the project that once was and is now currently in episodic script form.

I'm not promising anything but in terms of writing 'episodes' for this conceptual series, I'll try to write as often as I can in my spare time.

This is kind of a mix between the first official game (Door to Phantomile) and the spin-off (Klonoa Heroes Legendary Star Medal).

I'd love to hear what you guys think!

You shall hear from me again. It's good to be back! :big_smile:

(P.S. If anyone is unable to see the attached file, I'll copy and paste the text from the document to a reply post!)

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
Re: What I've been writing after 5 years...
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2020, 11:10:48 am »
I’ve been following the progress of this movie basically forever, even after the Henshin movie was announced. While it’s a shame neither came into fruition, it’s completely understandable. Thank you so much for sharing the script with us, and it’s awesome we’ll be hearing from you again!

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2020, 03:48:48 am »
Despite it all @ScarletOtaku it's good that you've came back. It's okay if things happen beyond our control, just as long as it doesn't make you lose part of yourself. Will be looking forward to more of your posts!

Offline Caos

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2020, 09:28:02 pm »
I liked how the script mixes elements from Klonoa DtP and Klonoa Heroes Legendary Star Medal, I will be looking forward your next post.