In some instances, all you can do is wahoo.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: A wind ring made of Gold and clear quartz Klonoa attained through realism!  (Read 2520 times)

Offline DreamTraveler

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • What you think you become
A while back I was going to build a real Wind Ring well the idea is up for grabs if you have the money for this project and only works with a Reiki master Klonoa's Wind Ring is really 24k Gold ring and a clear quartz in real life! I am gonna be off topic for a second to discuss this purpose and an idea off a Zelda video by making the Master Sword in real life through a gold high carbon steel hybrid. First let's watch an off topic video of why this is possible. First we need to debunk out of this why Gold is valued globally not just for dollar value but spiritual abilities. We can also combine this with crystal powers we have in real life the idea is almost possible because of this! Through this forbidden knowledge you too can attain the power(s) of the Wind Ring that has been debunked by me there's magic in the air and all around us kiddos!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

KLONOA IS A WIZARD!

Why EVERYTHING About Zelda's Master Sword Somehow Makes Perfect Sense GOLD HISTORY ALERT WHY GOLD IS TREASURED TO MANY!

The Gilded Man the one who covered himself in gold dust!

The meaning behind crystals!

Gain powers, fictional powers, supernatural powers, wicca, magick & witchcraft in Nature!

« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 10:06:42 pm by DreamTraveler »
I exist in your thoughts and dreams.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Well, that's a lot to take in.

Offline DreamTraveler

• Heart Moo
Well, that's a lot to take in.

It's blue prints converted into a post get into the magical arts to attain Klonoa's power I hope you can shape shift because you will need to, to become his avatar I hope you master the unseen arts!

Offline Meguumin

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 31
  • Inconsistent lurker

Offline DreamTraveler

• Heart Moo
Re: A wind ring made of Gold and clear quartz Klonoa attained through realism!
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2019, 11:14:30 pm »
(Image removed from quote.)

Just shut up and go make your wind ring and be like Leorina dammit >_>

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2019, 12:04:56 am »
ohh boy ok being serious you need to take ALL sorts of precautions before you get this far into occult stuff even if you are making a replica of a wind ring.

From what I learned from a few friends. If you mess with energies and stuff without protection and understanding of what you are doing you risk getting realllllllllly hurt especially psychologically but it apparently can go farther than that. Also you could attract unwanted attention too.

Just please be careful messing with that stuff. If you do this kind of project remember even for energy work and magic it takes effort. a LOT of effort. sometimes more effort than would be for physically making a replica wind ring and what not.

This stuff isn't something I specialize in but I know a few basic things again learned from some friends.

Please be careful and I hope you are able to go about this safely.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2019, 12:49:26 am »
Just shut up and go make your wind ring and be like Leorina dammit >_>

...what.

Offline DreamTraveler

• Heart Moo
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2019, 04:21:27 pm »
ohh boy ok being serious you need to take ALL sorts of precautions before you get this far into occult stuff even if you are making a replica of a wind ring.

From what I learned from a few friends. If you mess with energies and stuff without protection and understanding of what you are doing you risk getting realllllllllly hurt especially psychologically but it apparently can go farther than that. Also you could attract unwanted attention too.

Just please be careful messing with that stuff. If you do this kind of project remember even for energy work and magic it takes effort. a LOT of effort. sometimes more effort than would be for physically making a replica wind ring and what not.

This stuff isn't something I specialize in but I know a few basic things again learned from some friends.

Hey hey yeah I collect crystals and ground myself from physical harm this guy is making a ring out of a nut a HEX NUT I am not playing I might give it a try if I find a bigger hex nut size haha! I collect positive stones like amethyst I might make an Amethyst inspired Wind Ring I know rubies are good for personal power I also got me a wand made for psychic protection and demonic attacks I will be careful thanks for someone at least caring haha I say make the dream come true!

Offline DreamTraveler

• Heart Moo
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2019, 04:24:13 pm »

As the Pagans say it there is magic in the air <3 if you wanna help me make this happen properly please let me know to make this project happen sorry for double comment!