Vincentmrl's Mac can make origami out of hamburga french fry. Don't ask how.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: If someone can translate this...  (Read 1057 times)

Offline Painty

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
If someone can translate this...
« on: July 06, 2019, 06:29:00 am »
Guys? This uh... this might be the moment we've been waiting for. But... I'm not quite sure, so if someone out there happens to be able to accurately translate Japanese, then... I'd, I'd more than appreciate it.
https://twitter.com/bnam_jp/status/957939790367703045
This is my completely and utterly uneducated guess on what's happening based off the dearly beloved program we know as Google Translate: This Bandai Namco employee is having a drink in celebration of something. When being asked why he's celebrating, he replies with this...

風のクロノア3

Now, the rest of this thread (besides the replies in english) I'm not so sure on what they're saying. But... This. This single fragment of a sentence is the one thing I'm absolutely certain of its meaning.

In Kanji, this reads as the following:

Kaze no Kuronoa 3

Here's the thing... if this were an announcement on something Klonoa related, it would make sense for Hideo Yoshizawa to talk about it... but, as far as I know, he didn't. This twitter thread was created in January of 2018, by the way. So again, I'm not very sure about what this is about exactly. So again, if anyone is able to translate this... I'd be beyond grateful.

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
Re: If someone can translate this...
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2019, 10:55:58 am »
The translator in the Twitter app gives me a “What are you waiting for?” In the tweet he’s responding to. And it uses Google Translate.

EDIT: This is what it’s telling me in full.
Tweet 1: Speaking of which, I forgot because yesterday I will leave. (Weirdly enough, the rest of it is different. I got this in Twitter’s translator: ∮ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ∮∮ Bad sake color ∮∮ what ∮∮狂 溺∮∮ You ∮∮ By ∮∮∮∮ _______ ∮???? .....
And got this in Google Translate: Bad sake color
What to do
狂 狂 ∮
∮ ∮ ∮
∮ ∮
∮ ∮
∮ _______ ∮ )

Tweet 2: The waiter is "comprehensive"!
Who? Who are you waiting for?
Tweet 3: Klonoa of the Wind 3.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 11:07:30 am by Windbullet »
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.