Once you go Klonoa, you can never go slowa.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Door to Phantomile Sound FX  (Read 1319 times)

Offline Maximillian Follis

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
Door to Phantomile Sound FX
« on: March 08, 2019, 08:11:39 am »
Hey everyone! How you all going? :3

A number of years ago I stumbled upon a pack in which someone had ripped all the Sound FX from Door to Phantomile. I've searched far on wide on google, and I think perhaps wherever I found it the link may have expired. I don't suppose anyone here may have it on a hard drive? Worth a shot, anyway!

Cheers!  :D

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Re: Door to Phantomile Sound FX
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 10:20:35 pm »
I think Finalsorariku on here either ripped all the sounds effects from that game and uploaded them here, or sent them over to someone to link the, here. And I know they expired at least once between then and now. Thing is, I don't really keep in contact with him, and while I can easily do so over Discord I'm not sure I want to say hi just to ask him to re-upload the pack. I believe it was specifically for the Wii version, too, so it might not even be the same one you're thinking about...

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: Door to Phantomile Sound FX
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2019, 04:00:00 pm »
I don't know if you meant these but I still have old extraction attempt files sitting on my pc and mega.

https://mega.nz/#!i8QRkQiB!iTf4FXK0ArlIghLB6dEunxqk3ovi737M1alp5udNenk