Browsing this site on a smartphone? Be sure to browse it in landscape for the best experience!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Post-Klonoa movie cancellation - Namco Bandai (US) hears our cries.  (Read 956 times)

Offline Mario123311

• Paku
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
  • Fandom’s Heretic
I just feel this is worth mentioning. "Rashed Nambro" here is responsible for the community, social media and event management of Namco Bandai the US, And just now he responded to us.

https://twitter.com/BroskiBae/status/1080493437084975105
https://twitter.com/RashBandai/status/1080419896285110273

He says while he can't confirm that there is anything Klonoa-related in the works, The company definitely hears us. I say, This is something to be proud of and has at least lifted my spirit up a bit.

Let's hope things can continue to improve, gang. I'm still on-edge and don't completely forgive this company, But the little bit of hope, respect and faith I had days prior to the cancellation of the film are back full force.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 03:00:06 PM by the_darai »

Offline Carrudra

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 26
  • Your local Klomaniac
Re: Post-Klonoa movie cancellation - Namco Bandai (US) hears our cries.
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 05:55:02 PM »
Hitoshi Ariga has posted a new doodle consisting of his works including his take on Klonoa

https://twitter.com/ariga_megamix/status/1080591346702835712

Don't get excited, this probably means nothing new on the project. If there were to be any theories with a good possibility of happening, he may take it in his own hands and make a manga or something out of it. Ariga seems quite passionate about Klonoa.

Offline Painty

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
  • :}))
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 01:23:26 AM »
Hopefully the title of this thread is obsolete now. Mr. Ariga's tweet gives me relief.
What.

Offline SuperKlonoa64

• demonic snorlax
  • Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2019, 03:27:15 PM »
Well, hearing all this at least softens the blow a little bit. Honestly I should have known something was up when everything went quiet involving the movie.
Note to self: Attend site more often.

Offline Derpy Hooves

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: -53
  • Brony, Trans, Bisexual, Furry, and Cutie
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2019, 08:48:42 PM »
honestly even if this is true i lost hope in the series. i like the series but it seems to me like its dead for good.
Guess what... You're a Cutie

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 57
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2019, 02:58:40 PM »
People just don't stop being fans of a series. But because its inactive doesn't mean it's forgotten.

Offline mnstrmthd

• Confetti Clown
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 32
  • don't talk to me or my son ever again
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2019, 07:58:42 PM »
I don't understand why the cancellation of a movie that had no info makes the series any more dead than it was before the movie. We're back to where we were before and we were fine. Series is only dead if you stop being interested in it.

Offline Questklonoa

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • Tiger-kun
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2019, 09:45:02 PM »
Respectfully, even if the movie got cancelled, or supposedly has its progress halted for now because of issues like trying to find a producer to help them, etc., we can all agree that we can be happy that the series is here. While we won't get any new games, movies, etc., we still have the Klonoa games that we have up until now. ;)

Offline Dish

• Gone with the Wind
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 17
  • Hi! I'm Dish!
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2019, 08:07:01 PM »
Klonoa can't die until we all die. Figuratively. Everybody please stay alive.

Klonoa lives on in our hearts (our untamed ones, if you will) and the lack of a movie, while disheartening (disuntamedheartening), isn't going to put out our flame anytime soon. We havent seen anything new from Klonoa for a very long time yet we've kept on trucking henceforth. We're sturdy, and the fact that we've been around for so long reflects that. Never lose hope! Never give up! Plus Ultr--  :drowned:

Offline Painty

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
  • :}))
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2019, 05:41:49 PM »
Klonoa can't die until we all die. Figuratively. Everybody please stay alive.

Klonoa lives on in our hearts (our untamed ones, if you will) and the lack of a movie, while disheartening (disuntamedheartening), isn't going to put out our flame anytime soon. We havent seen anything new from Klonoa for a very long time yet we've kept on trucking henceforth. We're sturdy, and the fact that we've been around for so long reflects that. Never lose hope! Never give up! Plus Ultr--  :drowned:

*begins to clap slowly, gradually clapping faster into a standing ovation*

Bravo! Well said, dreamer! I have faith in this world, so I'm gonna keep walking into that rippling white void that is time until I make it towards the next adventure. Care to join me?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 05:50:11 PM by Painty »
What.