In some instances, all you can do is wahoo.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Hello there.  (Read 1295 times)

Offline Zzdavid

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
Hello there.
« on: December 23, 2018, 08:32:31 pm »
(Yaaay a new fan arrives) Hello people. So I'm new in this forum so I should introduce myself. My name's David, by now I'm 15 and a fan of Klonoa since I was 2. But actually I only played the first game, Door to Phantomile.
Recently I wanted to see more about Klonoa so I watched in Youtube a 'movie' with all the cutscenes from Klonoa 2, and later I will try to play all Klonoa games :). It's nice to meet you.
~ By David, a Klonoa fan since 2 years old (2005)

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
Re: Hello there.
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2018, 05:43:35 am »
Waphilio to the Collective, @Zzdavid :smile2:

Enjoy your stay :hey:

Also, have a wonderful holidays as well this time of year ;)

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2018, 09:49:32 am »
Nice to meet you. I hope you will get to enjoy playing Klonoa 2 :D As well as other Klonoa games.

Offline DreamyCheese

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
  • I'm new here!
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2018, 11:05:09 am »
Hmm, so you were a Klonoa fan since 2 years old? How did you become a fan at an age that young?!  I first heard of Klonoa when I was 4 and saw the cover art for 2 a lot when I was a kid. Only truly became a fan years past, though. Glad to meet you, hope you enjoy Lunatea's Veil, it's a classic, 1 and 2 hold a special place in my heart, along with the other games.

Offline Zzdavid

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2018, 09:49:30 pm »
Hmm, so you were a Klonoa fan since 2 years old? How did you become a fan at an age that young?!  I first heard of Klonoa when I was 4 and saw the cover art for 2 a lot when I was a kid. Only truly became a fan years past, though. Glad to meet you, hope you enjoy Lunatea's Veil, it's a classic, 1 and 2 hold a special place in my heart, along with the other games.

Yup, I didn't get to play the others until now but I would play Door to Phantomile in my PS1 over and over :D
So I would say I was a fan of it. And I was almost 3 actually when I played the first time
~ By David, a Klonoa fan since 2 years old (2005)