Browsing this site on a smartphone? Be sure to browse it in landscape for the best experience!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Help  (Read 3077 times)

Offline Infinite

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
Re: Help
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2018, 12:55:06 pm »
The black bars only really annoy me when they take up half the screen. You’re saying you’ve played this game without the bars being massive? And For some reason my tv won’t let me select the stretch option. Do I need something for that?

Offline Infinite

• Heart Moo
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2018, 08:17:35 pm »
Well. Someone can still respond. But. My grandparents just randomly bought me a crt out of nowhere.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2018, 08:46:44 am »
Try wide and then the other ones while the game is running. Sometimes lcd's will lock the aspect ratio option if you happen to be sending it a 720p or 1080p signal

Also I totally recommend crt over all of them since you have one now especially for a 60fps game like Klonoa 2.  Especially if the crt is in good condition.

Offline Infinite

• Heart Moo
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2018, 01:49:44 pm »
What type of crt was supposed to be used at the time? Because I realized the one I have cuts off some off the screen. Particularly on the four angles of the tv. The screen isn’t really a perfect square. It curves around slightly.

Offline Infinite

• Heart Moo
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2018, 01:51:00 pm »
Am I supposed to use Sony or Panasonic or what?

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2018, 08:15:47 am »
Crt tv should have settings for overscan. Check for hidden service menus for your model.

Here is an example video: