Browsing this site on a smartphone? Be sure to browse it in landscape for the best experience!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Sites You Frequent A Lot  (Read 5065 times)

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Sites You Frequent A Lot
« on: May 29, 2014, 09:12:49 pm »
Hey peeps, just wandering what sites you guys you like to visit a lot.

Lately I've been on Tumblr a lot.
Of course I'm on Klonoaforums that's a given.
DeviantArt has been getting my attention too.
And Facebook, but mostly to post funny pictures and quips.

Offline Aura24

• Goddess Claire
  • Dreamer Rating: 43
    • DeviantArt
Sites You Frequent A Lot
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 11:40:19 pm »
Quote from: "the_darai"
Of course I'm on Klonoaforums that's a livin'.
Fixed~ :3

I mostly go on Tumblr, DeviantArt, Youtube, and Facebook.
Administrator, Founder, and Fan of Klonoa.
Game channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/CrystalBlazier/

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Sites You Frequent A Lot
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2014, 11:41:03 pm »
Quote from: "Aura24"
Quote from: "the_darai"
Of course I'm on Klonoaforums that's a livin'.
Fixed~ :3

I mostly go on Tumblr, DeviantArt, Youtube, and Facebook.
Haha oh you~

Offline Vincentmrl

• Crazy Pianist
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Moo!
Sites You Frequent A Lot
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 01:19:07 am »
Vinesauce, this forum, facebook when I'm bored, Kotaku with their "amazing content posts" when I'M REALLY bored. also I visit youtube quite frequently.

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
Sites You Frequent A Lot
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2014, 12:20:02 pm »
I visit YouTube, Facebook and Twitter (for updates on my favorite YouTube people), this, deviantart from time to time, and The Sonic Stadium.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Sites You Frequent A Lot
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2014, 05:57:11 pm »
"this site"
reddit "r/klonoa r/wtf r/darksouls2 "bunch of other stuff"
"http://bumped.org/psublog/" < that
wikipedia
pixv
The pirate bay on occasion ^V^ "I'm a shameless pirate anymore and likely would have gotten along well with the old leorina from klonoa 2"
???? I wander a few Japanese sites I can't fully read lately as well.

failbook I mean facebook I mostly just check family members posts I hate facebook  >:(

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • Archivist Extraordinaire
Sites You Frequent A Lot
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2014, 12:29:08 am »
As one can imagine, I check back here once and a while to see what's new (and I've always liked smaller communities). Other than that I frequent:

Reddit (/r/games, /r/planetside, /r/truegaming, /r/pcmasterrace, and /r/mechanicalkeyboards    to name a few)

4Chan's /v/ (4Chan is a lot faster compared to other online discussion boards, so there's always something new going on, and there's always someone new to argue with.)

Dev. Blogs for games I play (APB: Reloaded, Planetside 2, Dolphin Emu, and even CryDev)

Youtube (If anyone says they don't use YouTube, then they're lying.)

I used to visit DidYouKnowGaming a lot, but their quality has started to fall in my opinion.

Offline Gyzyn

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
Sites You Frequent A Lot
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2014, 09:24:44 am »
Quote from: "Daemyn"
The pirate bay on occasion ^V^ "I'm a shameless pirate anymore and likely would have gotten along well with the old leorina from klonoa 2"

From what I know posting pirate sites is not allowed on most sites. I used to be a shameless pirate myself, but now since I have a job and I'm responsible for myself, I'm slowly quitting piracy. What I mean by that is I still live with my parents, and my father can't understand why I'm buying music and stuff. He makes the process slower, since you know it's hard not to play a game that is already on our pc. There's no room for another pc here, and I think the only way to completely quit piracy is to move out.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Sites You Frequent A Lot
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2014, 01:47:27 pm »
I quit caring after my teacher in tech school pretty much said reload these customers yes people who sent computers in for repair with such and such windows and this software and what he gave me was all every last bit of it pirated software. 2009

I had a similar experience when I was intern for web programming once in which me and the other intern were getting constantly asked by our 40 some odd year old "christian" -yep big can of worms do not open-  boss to pirate adobe dreamweaver and other various things so that he would not have to pay for the software. ._. 2013 yeah some job that turned out to be .. -long story-

I've been screwed over enough trying to bother with morals if people higher up in authority that I once trusted are going to do those things around me then what am I even trying for.

I don't have any plans to post links here though unless explicitly asked too by someone in the admins group.
You can pretty much find what you want if you look far and deep enough "knowing that comes with baaaaad really bad risks though"

Also I am not afraid to let people know that I don't walk a straight line morally simply because if people I looked up too once as teachers and mentors in my life had done the same thing I would not loath them so much now.

Offline Gyzyn

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
Sites You Frequent A Lot
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2014, 04:00:47 pm »
Maybe turning away from authorities is a better way? I myself care about morality, and the kind of world the future generations will have to live in. I'm not a christian, I believe that morality should come from empathy. Empathy is crucial for human society to function. It's not something that comes from culture rather is natural for a mentally healthy individual. It's a fact: http://www.psy.miami.edu/faculty/dmessinger/c_c/rsrcs/rdgs/emot/McDonald-Messinger_Empathy%20Development.pdf

I'm not making an argument against piracy, but rather for morals. Imagine a society in which everybody is a psychopath driven only by their own desires. Would you want to live in a world where everybody treated you as an object to use for their own gainings?
It's a good thing that your not one of those delusional idiots who view authorities through rose-tinted glasses, but it's a shame you choose to be like those bastards on top. I'm not making an argument against piracy, but rather for morals.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 04:18:44 pm by Gyzyn »