In some instances, all you can do is wahoo.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: So, E3 2017 is coming...  (Read 5179 times)

Offline Arazeml

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
  • Ice princess that can't retire from Mario Kart.
Re: So, E3 2017 is coming...
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2017, 04:56:11 pm »
I'm looking forward to anything Switch/3DS related, especially the obvious Mario, Splatoon and ARMS. Pipe dreams are Smash port and a new DK. Seeing how Gravity Rush 2 got PSO2 DLC content, CAN WE FINALLY HAVE PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 COME TO THE WEST!? PLEASE SEGA???

I'm pretty curious about Sonic Forces as well, still wondering why we can't be a fox (but we can be a wolf? ok)

wishful thinking is for there to be a new DMC from the original quadrilogy, but I'm not getting my hopes too high up for that. I have little interest in the Mario/Rabbids thing (still wanted an actual Rayman 4, those old trailers looked amazing) but eh, we'll see. Shame Scalebound got cancelled, it looked fun. :c
[

Offline NaughtyRoach

• Windy Boi
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 8
  • Just chilling.
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2017, 05:32:14 am »
I'm looking forward to anything Switch/3DS related, especially the obvious Mario, Splatoon and ARMS. Pipe dreams are Smash port and a new DK. Seeing how Gravity Rush 2 got PSO2 DLC content, CAN WE FINALLY HAVE PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 COME TO THE WEST!? PLEASE SEGA???

I'm pretty curious about Sonic Forces as well, still wondering why we can't be a fox (but we can be a wolf? ok)

wishful thinking is for there to be a new DMC from the original quadrilogy, but I'm not getting my hopes too high up for that. I have little interest in the Mario/Rabbids thing (still wanted an actual Rayman 4, those old trailers looked amazing) but eh, we'll see. Shame Scalebound got cancelled, it looked fun. :c

I'm not like extremely hyped about Mario, Splatoon and ARMS, but I'm still quite interested in them. I'm not like super hyped about a possible Switch version of Smash 4 and a new DK game, but it would be really nice for them to make them happen!

Speaking of Switch/3DS related stuff, I really hope Capcom will at least announce info about releasing the Switch version of Monster Hunter XX to the west in this E3 (I'm not even living in the west, but I want to see an English version of the game since I don't read Japanese, oh and yes they just announced the Switch version a few days ago), I haven't played the series since almost a decade already, the last one I've played was MH2G for PSP. I couldn't get back to the series because I don't have a 3DS and the ones on the home consoles didn't interest me that much since I want to play the game on anywhere I want. So I'm quite looking forward to that!

I haven't seen people mention this, but I'm also quite a bit interested to see what Microsoft would gonna bring to the table with Project Scorpio, hope they will reveal everything about it during this E3. I won't gonna get it since I've already owned a gaming PC for that purpose, but still I'm interested to see how it will perform in terms of gaming performance. (I don't have the final version of it, so have a Project Scorpio dev kit instead heh)

Offline Thorp

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2017, 07:48:37 pm »
I'm kinda excited for E3. E3 this year is going to help me decide how much I want a Switch or not. I'm unsure I want a Switch. I know Nintendo doesn't do E3 these days but for what they'll be promoting around that time I'm anticipating Splatoon 2 and Monster Hunter XX. Nintendo is really going to have to sell Mario Odyssey to me. Aside from those 3 games (and Zelda), purchasing a Switch to play just 3-4 games doesn't seem like a strong enough investment to warrant buying a Switch.

I am anxious to see what happens with Destiny 2. I'm in need of a sci-fi coop shooter which Firefall did but has since died due to corporate.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 07:55:51 pm by confuted »

Offline Matiri

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Dealing with life one step at a time.
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2017, 03:52:29 pm »
YES OH HAPPY DAY!!! NOT ONE BUT TWO METROID GAMES ANNOUNCED?! WHAT IS TODAY?! :D
*cough* That is to say, I am exited.

What about you guys, any announcements or reveals you're exited for? 
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 06:00:50 pm by Matiri »

Offline Derpy Hooves

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: -53
  • Just a lurker
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2017, 09:50:28 pm »
i am excited for
-Metriod Prime 4
-Call of Duty World War 2
-Luckys Tale
-DOOM VFR
Guess what... You're a Cutie

Offline NaughtyRoach

• Windy Boi
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 8
  • Just chilling.
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2017, 04:24:57 pm »
YES OH HAPPY DAY!!! NOT ONE BUT TWO METROID GAMES ANNOUNCED?! WHAT IS TODAY?! :D
*cough* That is to say, I am exited.

What about you guys, any announcements or reveals you're exited for?

Hmm...

Well RIP all of my predictions for this E3 except the one for Ace Combat 7 (and they didn't even show it on the stage, only let people played the demo in their own booth), so I guess I suck at predicting stuff or something I dunno lol.

Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown

But anyway I'm really excited for it since they finally revealed a demo mission for that game, something that I've waited for like 2 years since the first announcement of Ace Combat 7 back in December of 2015! It's what I wanted for a true Ace Combat game, no DFM, no generic USA vs Russia story and boring helicopter missions from Assault Horizon, none of that stuff.

Monster Hunter World

It's a real shame that Capcom decided not to localize the Switch version of Monster Hunter XX to the west, but hey at least they have a new Monster Hunter that looks pretty dang good and it's on PS4/XBone/PC, so I guess it's not really a bad "replacement" of English MHXX Switch port... (Also this is probably the only game that I'm excited about in that boring Sony E3 Press Conference)

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

I'm not gonna talk too much about it due to the story of this game, so yeah, there you go. I quite enjoyed the first one, so can't wait for it!

A Way Out

It looks pretty interesting, tho I might afraid its gameplay may get old really quick, but still I'm excited about it nonetheless. (It's the only game that I'm excited about during EA's E3 press conference for this year)

The Last Night

I like cyberpunk stuff and I like pixel art games, so yeah, I'm totally down for it, why not?

Super Mario Odyssey

It's an easy pick, but yeah, that trailer for this year's E3 looks really interesting, I really like how Mario can transform into almost anything in the game, I'm so definitely gonna get it when I finally have my own Switch!

...and that's it for my list of my most anticipated games that were shown at E3 2017. I have other games in mind like Dragon Ball FighterZ and Beyond Good & Evil, but I'm not good at fighting games and I haven't even played the first BG&E game, so yeah.