No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Now accepting content for the next issue!  (Read 7735 times)

Offline Magus

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: -20
Re: Now accepting content for the next issue!
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2017, 02:44:53 pm »

Well the problem is that we can't put things like audio or games into the magazine.

Well, umm you could always just post screenshots and the name?
I'm John Doe and I'm anonymous.

Offline Tortwag

• Disciple of the Sonic Slash Claw
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 17
  • Crazily self-proclaimed Shell Master
    • Jest'O'Clock
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2017, 06:39:37 am »
This season's fan art is going to be written works.

...!

Wriiiiteeeen wo-o-o-o-rks

Lol, it would be very much egocentric of me to think that this season's fanart has been chosen specifically to make me come back from my hermit's house thing, but the coincidence is so convenient that it's still, y'know, funny. I've been invisible for a while now, so, a good excuse to come back and contribute to the community never hurts.

If by written works it means that we can post poems or short stories related to the this season's themed character/game/anything Klonoa-related, I'd be down for that. Is what what that means Darai?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 06:46:19 am by Tortwag »
Currently writing a Klonoa-themed fanfiction called Crusaders of Pugiland! Discover it here: https://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=1462.0

Also started an art topic for said fanfiction, which you can find right here: https://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=1877.msg26101#msg26101

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2017, 09:36:33 am »
Emperor jillius asking suspicious dreams silhouette totally different with comparison? :unsure:

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2017, 02:03:00 am »
Just a reminder: the deadline is TODAY. Please have your submissions in by the end of the this day.

Offline Magazine

• Board Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 9
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2017, 03:35:41 pm »
Just a reminder: the deadline is TODAY. Please have your submissions in by the end of the this day.

Hello! We are so very sorry for being so silent online as of late! The whole crew is very, very occupied with end-of-the-school-year commitments, and once summer hits we should be much more present online!

Because we have not yet received any written works (though, some may come later today) we want to be fully flexible around other fans' lives and commitments, just as you all have been flexible and patient with us! We will give any writers until the release date of Wednesday, May 24th to submit any works!

We will also be accepting written works that have already been published online, in case someone happens to have a piece that they are proud of online, and have been too busy to complete a new original work for the magazine! Please just be sure it is within the spacial limitations of two pages, 1.5 spaced, 12 point font in Microsoft Word!

We look forward to seeing what you all have to offer! See you again on Wednesday!

Offline Mobotropolis

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 18
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2017, 06:36:21 pm »
Magazine, I did submit written work. On the 17th.

Please check your Gmail and PMs. I actually submitted my entry twice because I hadn't heard back.

You can also just PM me and I'll submit it again.

Thanks.

Edit: It's been sorted.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 06:56:53 pm by Mobotropolis »

Offline Tortwag

• Disciple of the Sonic Slash Claw
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 17
  • Crazily self-proclaimed Shell Master
    • Jest'O'Clock
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2017, 09:52:40 pm »
Uh, I've ALSO submitted my written work. Earlier this afteroon. Darn it, I'll send it via PM again, I guess.
Currently writing a Klonoa-themed fanfiction called Crusaders of Pugiland! Discover it here: https://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=1462.0

Also started an art topic for said fanfiction, which you can find right here: https://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=1877.msg26101#msg26101

Offline Magazine

• Board Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 9
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2017, 11:47:43 pm »
We would like to alert people submitting work that we haven't been receiving PMs from a few users who say that they have sent PMs. Whether this is an internet issue or not, we ask that, for insurance, people email us their submissions in the future.

We will give one last day for submissions because of this last-minute technical problem, but please be conscious of the problem.

Thank you.

Offline mnstrmthd

• Cursed
  • Dreamer Rating: 32
  • inactive
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2017, 03:12:45 pm »
I just wanna say that like, I've always submitted via email? And never gotten any confirmation that I can recall. Maybe that would ease some people's worries about whether their submissions were received or not.

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2017, 03:00:03 am »
We would like to alert people submitting work that we haven't been receiving PMs from a few users who say that they have sent PMs.
Interesting... If there is a technical problem with PMing please let me know.