There are several cat-like creatures in series, but one is the best. (Tat, obviously.)

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Unofficial Year of Klonoa  (Read 3122 times)

Offline Derpy Hooves

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: -53
  • Just a lurker
Unofficial Year of Klonoa
« on: January 01, 2017, 11:07:29 am »
In light of the movie for klonoa being revealed. I decided to make the nexy year on my youtube channel The Year of Klonoa.

And this is what i want to make a community project so please submit art, music, and videos. Maybe a intro for it.

And i will be willing to submit videos to any else.

Lets make Klonoa huge this year.

Submit here, or Darktails24's twitter, or DarkTails24 on youtube

:)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 05:56:28 pm by DarkTails24 »
Guess what... You're a Cutie

Offline Tortwag

• Disciple of the Sonic Slash Claw
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 17
  • Crazily self-proclaimed Shell Master
    • Jest'O'Clock
Re: Unofficial Year of Klonoa
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 12:14:27 pm »
Well, it's more a hope than a resolution, but:

-I hope to extent Klonoa: Crusaders of Pugiland's influence and work on it more regularly. Both writing for it, and drawing for it (well, and for Klonoa in general).

I totally agree with one thing though: Klonoa's getting an Animated movie. Let's totally make him huge this year. Fan works or not, I hope to contribute in doing so.
Currently writing a Klonoa-themed fanfiction called Crusaders of Pugiland! Discover it here: https://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=1462.0

Also started an art topic for said fanfiction, which you can find right here: https://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=1877.msg26101#msg26101

Offline Derpy Hooves

• Hero in Training
  • Just a lurker
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2017, 12:17:18 pm »
Not to sound like a sell out you can contribute by just share my videos and other klonoa videos.

Offline Derpy Hooves

• Hero in Training
  • Just a lurker
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2017, 12:19:20 pm »
Well, it's more a hope than a resolution, but:

-I hope to extent Klonoa: Crusaders of Pugiland's influence and work on it more regularly. Both writing for it, and drawing for it (well, and for Klonoa in general).

I totally agree with one thing though: Klonoa's getting an Animated movie. Let's totally make him huge this year. Fan works or not, I hope to contribute in doing so.

If its a Safe for Work fanfic ill read it on my channel if you dont mind

Offline Tortwag

• Disciple of the Sonic Slash Claw
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 17
  • Crazily self-proclaimed Shell Master
    • Jest'O'Clock
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2017, 12:24:13 pm »
Don't worry - I mean it totally DOES sound like you're a sellout, lol, but I could say the same about my fanfiction - that's how Youtube works. And that's what I'm trying to do with its OST, though I lack presence on Youtube to do it properly. I should probably work, on that too, but that'll work in town.

Safe For Work? You mean all ages friendly? Because if so, I think it is. *re-reads a few parts* eeeh... Maaaaybe a bit on the emotionally mature side at times, no thanks to Lilyacoo.
And... No, I don't mind! I'm still writing for it in the shadows, so go for it if you're interested. That's as long as you like it though, please don't feel forced.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 03:19:49 pm by Tortwag »
Currently writing a Klonoa-themed fanfiction called Crusaders of Pugiland! Discover it here: https://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=1462.0

Also started an art topic for said fanfiction, which you can find right here: https://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=1877.msg26101#msg26101

Offline Derpy Hooves

• Hero in Training
  • Just a lurker
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2017, 07:08:06 am »
New Klonoa Heroes, and Klonoa wii videos soon