The Klonoa Wiimake made a fatal mistake in renaming Joka. It better not happen again.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa Anime Movie VS Anime Series maybe Klonoa 3?  (Read 2818 times)

Offline DreamTraveler

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • What you think you become
Klonoa Anime Movie VS Anime Series maybe Klonoa 3?
« on: November 27, 2016, 05:21:54 pm »
I love the idea of a Klonoa anime movie being built BUT what if the Klonoa game could actually receive its own anime series to go along side of it to drag in more fans? I'd honestly love to see both but if it was one or the other I would definitely choose an anime series rather than movie. It would be an act of God if Klonoa would receive both and my mouth would be watering over the idea. I was thinking of helping Namco promote a 3rd Klonoa game because I know how to talk to big business corporates and the idea is pricing, a good storyline, an epic villian, and an epic soundtrack alone with it as well as scenic stage levels.

So what do you guys think should Klonoa adapt into an Anime after the movie comes out and a 3rd game is made?
I exist in your thoughts and dreams.

Offline Matiri

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Dealing with life one step at a time.
Re: Klonoa Anime Movie VS Anime Series maybe Klonoa 3?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 06:02:41 pm »
I think it's best to go at it little by little: right now we can only hope the movie does well both critically and financially. If it does then maybe there is the possibility that some kind of follow up may come out. If it's an anime series, cool(especially if it acts as a sequel to the movie), if it's a game I would prefer something to tie some games together, an in-between game. For example, a game that ties together some of the handheld games with the console games if only because the canonicity of the former with the latter seems rather questionable.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 07:03:29 pm by Matiri »

Offline Questklonoa

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • Tiger-kun
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 09:01:36 pm »
That would be amazing, but that will all depends on how well the movie performed.

Both the game AND an anime is one hell of a demand. Especially a 3rd Klonoa game. :smile2:

We've already known of how it went with Ratchet and Klank, where they get their own movie. Even though the movie itself didn't perform too well financially, and critically, with a box office of $13 million, compared to the budget of $20 million, they were still able to get a new Ratchet and Klank game. Well, unless it actually attracted PEOPLE to anticipate for a new Ratchet and Klank game.

It's more if the movie itself will be able to gain enough attention to the public with marketing, but we'll know when it happens later. For financial gain, it can add to the budget for a Klonoa game and anime. I think, I don't really know much of that if it works. :unsure:

If it's able to get an anime, that's great! If it's the game, well that would be really amazing. If both, then a miracle it happens to be! ;D

Though... if the movie didn't perform well, but was able to get a mass following, then Klonoa game. If it performed financially well, then anime. If both, then I guess both.

It's just my thoughts, they're kind of all over the place :big_smile:

Offline DreamTraveler

• Heart Moo
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 07:02:50 pm »
That would be amazing, but that will all depends on how well the movie performed.

Both the game AND an anime is one hell of a demand. Especially a 3rd Klonoa game. :smile2:

We've already known of how it went with Ratchet and Klank, where they get their own movie. Even though the movie itself didn't perform too well financially, and critically, with a box office of $13 million, compared to the budget of $20 million, they were still able to get a new Ratchet and Klank game. Well, unless it actually attracted PEOPLE to anticipate for a new Ratchet and Klank game.

It's more if the movie itself will be able to gain enough attention to the public with marketing, but we'll know when it happens later. For financial gain, it can add to the budget for a Klonoa game and anime. I think, I don't really know much of that if it works. :unsure:

If it's able to get an anime, that's great! If it's the game, well that would be really amazing. If both, then a miracle it happens to be! ;D

Though... if the movie didn't perform well, but was able to get a mass following, then Klonoa game. If it performed financially well, then anime. If both, then I guess both.

It's just my thoughts, they're kind of all over the place :big_smile:

I can agree with the comment because for one we need to wait and see how much attention the Klonoa movie gets which based on how many people like it I think it would be good to demand an anime series. How ever the problem with the finance of the movie is which country should get it first? I was thinking North America because we have a huge land mass but since it's Japan it might of course maybe like the Klonoa movie launch in Japan. We have a theater near OSU in Ohio that showed Dragon Ball Z Battle of Gods so it could end up showing Klonoa unless I have to go see it at Rave. I'm debating on seeing if you can't preorder tickets since the early bird gets the word but I'd have to probably purchase them from ticket master.

If they made another game I wish they would do preorder hats again or give away a replica of the wind bullet ring Klonoa has. I was gonna do an arts and crafts project on doing a seemingly realistic one but the issue with that is gold and money as well what material I will need to weld the ring as well as the over all size of it. Not to mention the equipment for welding is expensive as hell. Any way the only way is we can all pray in faith to heaven as well as god and jesus if they can help provide that dream to happen.

Offline Caos

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2016, 03:00:15 pm »
I just hope the Klonoa Movie isn't Japan Exclusive, if it is we can alwaays go to fansubs but I want to show Namco Bandai that I care about Klonoa by watching the movie on cinema.

Offline Matiri

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Dealing with life one step at a time.
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2016, 04:06:24 pm »
I just hope the Klonoa Movie isn't Japan Exclusive, if it is we can alwaays go to fansubs but I want to show Namco Bandai that I care about Klonoa by watching the movie on cinema.
It is being handled by an american based animation company so it would be pretty backwards to not release it in the U.S. at least. But if for no real reason it doesn't get an international release, of any kind, I'll promptly cry in the corner for a couple hours before I set sail on the internet on the hunt of a fansub.

Offline Questklonoa

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • Tiger-kun
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2016, 06:08:19 pm »

I can agree with the comment because for one we need to wait and see how much attention the Klonoa movie gets which based on how many people like it I think it would be good to demand an anime series. How ever the problem with the finance of the movie is which country should get it first? I was thinking North America because we have a huge land mass but since it's Japan it might of course maybe like the Klonoa movie launch in Japan. We have a theater near OSU in Ohio that showed Dragon Ball Z Battle of Gods so it could end up showing Klonoa unless I have to go see it at Rave. I'm debating on seeing if you can't preorder tickets since the early bird gets the word but I'd have to probably purchase them from ticket master.

If they made another game I wish they would do preorder hats again or give away a replica of the wind bullet ring Klonoa has. I was gonna do an arts and crafts project on doing a seemingly realistic one but the issue with that is gold and money as well what material I will need to weld the ring as well as the over all size of it. Not to mention the equipment for welding is expensive as hell. Any way the only way is we can all pray in faith to heaven as well as god and jesus if they can help provide that dream to happen.

Yee, aye sir! :D

Offline Gantsu the Wolf

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • Still waiting for a Klonoa Heroes english patch :D
    • My Soundcloud homepage!
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2016, 03:22:49 pm »
I cannot TELL YOU how excited I was when I heard the anime rumor. That will be fantastic. Of course, we can only hope that they release international dubs, which would make sense as @Matiri pointed out.   :)
If another Klonoa game came along with it, that would make my day. Klonoa + Nintendo Switch = More win than can be imagined!  :big_smile:

Offline DreamTraveler

• Heart Moo
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2016, 05:19:28 pm »
I cannot TELL YOU how excited I was when I heard the anime rumor. That will be fantastic. Of course, we can only hope that they release international dubs, which would make sense as @Matiri pointed out.   :)
If another Klonoa game came along with it, that would make my day. Klonoa + Nintendo Switch = More win than can be imagined!  :big_smile:

That sounds cool BUT their needs to be a VR Version of the game to simulate your self as Klonoa and it needs to be 3D interactive as well. If Namco wants business they need to start looking at the fans and stop putting logic and realism into video games which is why the voice acting for Klonoa Wii version failed at voice dubbing. I'm still trying to get that on my Christmas wishlist to help support Namco. If you're into economics and consumer merchandise one thing you need to learn about is MONEY is EVERYTHING when making games like Klonoa.

Not only that you need to attract a LOT of attention into the video game I do agree with the part on it needs to be on Nintendo Switch but remember Klonoa is a Sony game so it could wind up on the PS Vita or PS4 if anything. The only reason it had a Wii remake and relaunch is because the PS2 was obsolete and outdated and it sounds like Sony didn't want anything to do with it because now it's nothing but shooter game non sense. The only games I do like Sony wise now is Project Vocaloid X & Final Fantasy 13 and maybe Atom Universe or Nebula Realms. Nintendo seems to be the only option because they like family friendly related games for where adults and kids can play.

I can't wait for the movie to come out and I hope myself that the movie goes good to where they can start a process to bring out a Klonoa 3 game or another titled game in general. If anything they probably might go the route like Door to Phantomile with Wii and do a Lunateis Veil re:release we can always hope and pray for it as fans.