The Klonoa Wiimake made a fatal mistake in renaming Joka. It better not happen again.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa Heroes Translation Guide Now on GameFAQs  (Read 2324 times)

Offline CalmSerenity

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 52
Klonoa Heroes Translation Guide Now on GameFAQs
« on: July 11, 2016, 06:48:03 pm »
After being away from Untamed Heart for a few months, I came back suddenly informed that my translation of Klonoa Heroes was being used for a translation guide by none other than FinalSoraRiku. After approval for my translation to be used in the guide, it has now successfully been uploaded to the site. Now anyone, not just members of the forum, is able to understand the story and the gameplay! ^^

I'd like to thank FinalSoraRiku and Vokadae for making the guide possible, as well as thanking FinalSoraRiku for being the inspiration for me to spend (enormous amounts of) time on figuring out how to successfully dump text from the ROM, making the translation process a lot smoother in the long run. Were it not for them, the translation would likely be inaccessible to a wider audience and locked away behind spoiler tags! ><

Here it is for you to enjoy:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/gba/562268-klonoa-heroes/faqs/73653

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: Klonoa Heroes Translation Guide Now on GameFAQs
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 08:24:04 pm »
Yaays :D
Klonoa Heroes needs some more playing :3

Offline Mobotropolis

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 18
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 10:49:27 pm »
This is extremely helpful. Thank you.

This made me realize that I made a very expensive mistake in World 6 by selling rare useful accessories for money and then wiping in the Vision. I also found what is essentially EXP ALL during today's play-through.

It is unfortunate that the Villager Text couldn't be extracted. It would be nice to have the text of the " essential " villagers who open the path to the next Vision when you talk to them. I've been just making a mental list of who to talk to.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2016, 10:29:30 pm »
I want to eventually add my Klonoa heroes play through but I am slow and actually like level grinding sometimes so by the time I finish Mobotropolis could have played through the game 3 or more times xD

Having the translation guide not in fragments is very helpful.

Offline Mobotropolis

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 18
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2016, 11:19:17 pm »
You're too nice. If you like grinding you're gonna love World 8-1.

I am in what I hope is the last area and it feels like total war up in here. Gotta go down in the trenches and grind that mater and oh-my-goodness I do not remember this being so hard. :screaming:

I liked the Tips at the beginning. I think understanding what does what is one part of the battle, but also strategy might be something that could benefit people who want to play through the game.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2016, 06:16:28 am »
world 8-1 is likely how I got Klonoa to level 60 on my old save. But that data got corrupted including the some of the save states so restart and I wanted to record the game anyways.

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 48
    • My homepage
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2016, 11:02:40 am »
Wow! Thank you. I didn't know some of the items functions and that Guntz could strafe.. this will help so much in my replay omg..