There are several cat-like creatures in series, but one is the best. (Tat, obviously.)

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Nintendo Playstation  (Read 1650 times)

Offline Alexinator

• Cursed
  • Dreamer Rating: -6
Nintendo Playstation
« on: March 01, 2016, 12:18:23 pm »
Have you ever heard of it?

It was a console Nintendo and Sony created, it can play PS1 and SNES games.

It was never released and most were destroyed, only two exist now.

Offline Antoid

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 9
    • Tumblr:
Re: Nintendo Playstation
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 04:13:20 am »
Now, if I'm up to date on my gaming history...

Nintendo abandoned the project due to internal issues between the companies. They would later go on to partner with Philips Interactive to produce the infamous Philips CD-i.

Sony, left with an unfinished prototype, decided to produce it themselves; remarketing it as the Sony PlayStation. And we all know the rest of the story...

The more you know
I wonder what happened in the alternate timeline though: the one where the Nintendo PlayStation was released to the public...
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 05:36:38 am by GoldenAntoid, Reason: Removed the .gif »

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2016, 05:12:50 am »
Now, if I'm up to date on my gaming history...

Nintendo abandoned the project due to internal issues between the companies. They would later go on to partner with Philips Interactive to produce the infamous Philips CD-i.

Sony, left with an unfinished prototype, decided to produce it themselves; remarketing it as the Sony PlayStation. And we all know the rest of the story...

I wonder what happened in the alternate timeline though: the one where the Nintendo PlayStation was released to the public...
Actually, no. Nintendo abandoned both Sony and Philips. Philips CD-i is much like Sony PlayStation.

Offline Braixen

• Attends nightly prank call meetings
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
  • Wario
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2016, 07:37:38 pm »
Don't forget the Nintendo iQue Player