Untamed Heart: Wahoo is more popular than Yahoo!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: What are you listening to right now?  (Read 99872 times)

Offline geoff34

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
Re: What are you listening to right now?
« Reply #480 on: May 12, 2018, 10:16:14 am »
RIP Osamu Shoji, he was 85 years old, he did the soundtrack of Wicked City, Space Adventure Cobra : the movie, Black Jack, Sayonara Galaxy Express 999

Offline geoff34

• Moo
« Reply #481 on: June 24, 2018, 07:16:47 am »
Yello ‎– The Race, a great racing music

« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 09:01:26 am by geoff34 »

Offline Roi

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • guilty gear time babeyyyyyyy
« Reply #482 on: June 25, 2018, 04:57:27 pm »
I didn't listen to anything particularly special this time, but I've been listening to Famitracker and YM2612 covers lately.

Here are my few favorite Famitracker covers by VinylCheese. His work is honestly one of the best I've seen listened to when it comes to Famitracker songs.

Amphobius alsh has some good stuff, especially on his YM2612 covers. Here are my couple of favorites covers from his work.

EDIT: I had to replace Amphobius' Green Grove Act 1 cover with the ActRaiser - Fillmore remix, as the it was was suddenly gone from SoundCloud. :/ If anyone could find his cover, that would be great and please let me know about it.

EDIT 2: I contracted Amphobius about this situation and he said that nothing has been removed intentionally. His SoundCloud Pro expired on him for some reason, and he plans on renewing it on Monday when he has the money to do so.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 02:13:56 pm by Roi, Reason: See EDIT 2. »

Offline Painty

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
« Reply #483 on: June 27, 2018, 12:59:26 am »
Someone theorized this song would've been the theme song for Kingdom hearts 3. It wasn't, but the actual theme is a good song nonetheless.

Offline NaughtyRoach

• Windy Boi
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 8
  • Just chilling.
« Reply #484 on: July 19, 2018, 08:22:46 pm »
I'm listening to some of the songs from Tatsuro Yamashita again, never get tired of them ;D

I also got his latest album from Amazon JP and the songs in it are pretty good too, can't wait to watch the movie Mirai of the Future when it's finally out in here next month! :big_smile:

Offline geoff34

• Moo
« Reply #485 on: July 20, 2018, 11:00:35 am »
I do like Mr Domino OST, it's short but it uses a good variety of electronic tracks, it reminds me early 90's techno.

I also listen "ZUNTATA RARE SELECTION Vol.3 S'WORK'S / SHU" which contains music done by Shuichiro Nakazawa, including the soundtrack of Cleopatra Fortune

« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 04:22:17 pm by geoff34 »

Offline geoff34

• Moo
« Reply #486 on: July 31, 2018, 09:26:39 am »
I discovered The Bubblegum Brothers recently, it's a Funk/Hip-Hop/R&B japanese band

Offline geoff34

• Moo
« Reply #487 on: August 08, 2018, 03:28:21 pm »
I also got his latest album from Amazon JP and the songs in it are pretty good too, can't wait to watch the movie Mirai of the Future when it's finally out in here next month! :big_smile:

(Image removed from quote.)

Offline NaughtyRoach

• Windy Boi
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 8
  • Just chilling.
« Reply #488 on: August 09, 2018, 08:18:23 am »

Nice that finally someone has finally uploaded the whole album to YouTube! Just hope that it won't be taken down in like 3 months or something.

Offline geoff34

• Moo
« Reply #489 on: August 11, 2018, 06:17:19 am »
Trick'N Snowboarder, known in Japan as Tricky Sliders, a lesser known snowboard game from Capcom, with the soundtrack of Akari Kaida (Mega Man Battle Network) and Masami Ueda (Resident Evil), the soundtrack is mix Techno/Drum'n'Bass/Hip-Hop

Rescue Shot was a 3D light gun video game for Playstation, the soundtrack is very interesting, there is a lot of musical genres like Rock, Jazz, Funk and Techno.