The Klonoa Wiimake made a fatal mistake in renaming Joka. It better not happen again.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Hiya!  (Read 4343 times)

Offline Megahog2014

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
  • Lets Do This!!!!!
Hiya!
« on: March 18, 2014, 11:36:36 pm »
Hi my name is Megahog2014 :)  :| ....(name changes every year(just the number part)) ^^;  I came here from the shiftylook forums ;D . Some might have known me as Megahog2013 on shiftlook you know the one who... accidentally caused... a ruckus about... a page... one... time... ^^; :|  long story . Besides that I came here to make new friends and listen on to some interesting topics about the klonoa series. :D I am looking forward to meeting you all. :D and now for our entertainment here is kirby.... pointing at klonoa saying Wahoo!

(>'.')> :D WAHOOO!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 11:37:35 pm by Megahog2014 »
I am me.... I do things differently from others.... I may see things in a way others don't.... I might be strange to others eyes... but to myself I am a normal person....

Offline Aura24

• Goddess Claire
  • Dreamer Rating: 43
    • DeviantArt
Hiya!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 11:47:27 pm »
Welcome, Megahog :3
Administrator, Founder, and Fan of Klonoa.
Game channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/CrystalBlazier/

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Hiya!
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 12:00:26 am »
Welcome to the forums!

Offline SurrealBrain

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
  • Goody goody!
Hiya!
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 09:06:51 am »
Welcome to the forums! Leave your sanity at the do...oh wait, wrong forums! ^^;  Anyways, welcome to Untamed Heart! Hope you'll have fun here!

Thanks to FRAYKER for the signature! :)

Offline Bitterman

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
Hiya!
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 09:30:49 am »
Welcome. :)

Offline Mike

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
Hiya!
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2014, 10:02:13 am »
Having the name Megahog 2014 I'd say you have some mecha transformer persona
Hello Megahog 2014

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
Hiya!
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2014, 10:12:16 am »
Welcome to Untamed Heart forums Megahog! :D

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
Hiya!
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2014, 05:15:06 pm »
Welcome to the forums. By the way, what, If I may ask, happened on the ShiftyLook forum.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline Gyzyn

• Hero in Training
Hiya!
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2014, 06:09:00 pm »
Welcome to the forum.

Offline Megahog2014

• Hero in Training
  • Lets Do This!!!!!
Hiya!
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2014, 08:59:03 pm »
Quote from: "Windbullet"
Welcome to the forums. By the way, what, If I may ask, happened on the ShiftyLook forum.
Okay I will explain…. you see… I was on the shiftylook forums and I was looking around the Klonoa topics… there was an official topic about one of the pages on Klonoa: Dream Traveler of Noctis Sol about the the hidden figure…. It showed nothing but a shadow and we were guessing who was the figure. So I took a look at the shadow and it sort of reminded me of (Please don't kill for saying this :'( ) Shadow the Hedgehog you know from the Sonic the Hedgehog series. Sorry if I offended anyone here just let me tell my story. So a few members of the forum got a little upset and told me that I should not guess stuff like that! and after a few post later things got interesting we were discussing cameos at the time and someone showed me a Klonoa-esque Cameo on one of the Sonic the Hedgehog comics.

EDIT: For any other members from the shifty look are reading this and remember something that I forgot please let me know… I was not trying to point fingers or anything I just need help refreshing my memory
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 12:03:28 am by Megahog2014 »
I am me.... I do things differently from others.... I may see things in a way others don't.... I might be strange to others eyes... but to myself I am a normal person....