Don't trust flying fish. Especially Karal.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Hiya!  (Read 4342 times)

Offline RollingMeowcat

• An ordinary dreamer
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Not a fan of Sonic/Pokemon
Hiya!
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2014, 12:54:43 am »
Yeah, I saw that post before the shutdown of the forum.
I have no idea why some people associate Klonoa with the Sonic series, they are just pretty different to me. I have to admit that I don't play Sonic games except Sonic R, so I don't really know the reason. Maybe because Sonic is way more famous?

I am not trying to argue with anyone; instead of that, I feel sorry for you. Those upset members might think Klonoa's games got deeper stories but were ignored for a long time. So they are sensitive about anything related to the Sonic series - which is usually compared to the Klonoa series by some people.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 06:17:41 am by RollingMeowcat »
My favorite animes:

More to come

Offline SurrealBrain

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
  • Goody goody!
Hiya!
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2014, 12:13:31 am »
Klonoa himself wouldn't look terribly out of place in a Sonic game, at least from my perspective, since he looks kinda like a Sonic character.

Welcome to the forums, by the way.

Thanks to FRAYKER for the signature! :)

Offline RollingMeowcat

• An ordinary dreamer
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Not a fan of Sonic/Pokemon
Hiya!
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2014, 07:57:36 am »
Quote from: "SurrealBrain"
Klonoa himself wouldn't look terribly out of place in a Sonic game, at least from my perspective, since he looks kinda like a Sonic character.

Welcome to the forums, by the way.
I guess I know the reason why those members got upset.
Saying something like "He looks kinda like a Sonic character"(They might think : Klonoa is a individual and vivid character, has his own personality as well - but you ignored these things.); plus the fact that Sonic is more famous.

Plenty of salt on the bench, that's all.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 10:20:49 am by RollingMeowcat »
My favorite animes:

More to come

Offline Gyzyn

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
Hiya!
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2014, 09:51:38 am »
Quote from: "Megahog2014"
Quote from: "Windbullet"
It showed nothing but a shadow and we were guessing who was the figure. So I took a look at the shadow and it sort of reminded me of (Please don't kill for saying this :'( ) Shadow the Hedgehog you know from the Sonic the Hedgehog series. Sorry if I offended anyone here just let me tell my story.
You shouldn't be affraid to talk about your own subjective feelings, neither sharing politically uncorrect objective facts. If someone gets "offended', that person is the close minded, irrational aggressor not you.

Offline Megahog2014

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
  • Lets Do This!!!!!
Hiya!
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2014, 02:35:03 pm »
He He thanks ^^;
I am me.... I do things differently from others.... I may see things in a way others don't.... I might be strange to others eyes... but to myself I am a normal person....