Don't trust flying fish. Especially Karal.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: What do you think Klonoas real world is like?  (Read 3700 times)

Offline DreamTraveler

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • What you think you become
What do you think Klonoas real world is like?
« on: September 10, 2015, 12:56:58 am »
I've been thinking ever since getting into the games them selves what is Klonoas real world like the game really focuses some kind of dreaming method I wanna say Lucid dreaming and maybe Klonoas adventures never happened. I don't wanna be too quick to jump to conclusions since Namco would only know the answer to that or the real developers who made the story plot since Namco is just the publisher of the people who designed the game. How ever what do you think Klonoas life is like in the real world maybe the Wind Ring is just an object in his world I saw the ending of Klonoa Lunateis Veil and the ending had a cliff hanger on his real world. I know a comic I mentioned in the Wind Ring science thread talks a some what about his real world.

If Klonoa 3 did happen do you think the plot story should tell about his real life instead of his dreams if it is just dreams or would you prefer him crossing into other worlds through his dreams? I know dreams can be so real it could almost feel like a year has past when it didn't I tried this myself and monitored time and you'd be amazed by the power of what dreams can do, so yeah what do you think Klonoas real world is like let me know what your thoughts are.
I exist in your thoughts and dreams.

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
Re: What do you think Klonoas real world is like?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 01:17:11 am »
well at the end of DtP, Huepow tells Klonoa's it's time for him to go back to "his Phantomile"
it seems Klonoa's real world may be a parallel world of Phantomile. that could be why Klonoa kinda knew his way around the Phantomile in the first game. perhaps Huepow didn't alter his memories of the land, but of the people that live on the land. i think the world in Klonoa Heroes is his real world, as it has parallel characters of everyone in Huepow's Phantomile, except Huepow himself. my theory is maybe Huepow's Phantomile is where the only Moon Kingdom is, and Cress uses the dreams of everyone to shape the world. perhaps it also shapes other worlds, that's why it's so important, and also why there would only be one of it and one Huepow.
but then again, is Beach Volleyball takes place in Klonoa's Phantomile, then that would mean there IS a parallel Huepow.
maybe Klonoa's Phantomile is a parallel world of both Huepow's Phantomile and Lunatea, that would explain why Lolo, Popka, and other Lunatians are there.
i haven't played much of Klonoa Heroes or seen much footage, but if there's only 1 moon, then that could mean there's an entirely different Moon Kingdom in Klonoa's world. maybe Klonoa didn't meet Huepow in his own world, but met him in his Phantomile.
idk im kinda making this up as i type >.>
just a little theory i put together the moment i started replying to this XD

Offline DreamTraveler

• Heart Moo
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2015, 02:07:36 am »
well at the end of DtP, Huepow tells Klonoa's it's time for him to go back to "his Phantomile"
it seems Klonoa's real world may be a parallel world of Phantomile. that could be why Klonoa kinda knew his way around the Phantomile in the first game. perhaps Huepow didn't alter his memories of the land, but of the people that live on the land. i think the world in Klonoa Heroes is his real world, as it has parallel characters of everyone in Huepow's Phantomile, except Huepow himself. my theory is maybe Huepow's Phantomile is where the only Moon Kingdom is, and Cress uses the dreams of everyone to shape the world. perhaps it also shapes other worlds, that's why it's so important, and also why there would only be one of it and one Huepow.
but then again, is Beach Volleyball takes place in Klonoa's Phantomile, then that would mean there IS a parallel Huepow.
maybe Klonoa's Phantomile is a parallel world of both Huepow's Phantomile and Lunatea, that would explain why Lolo, Popka, and other Lunatians are there.
i haven't played much of Klonoa Heroes or seen much footage, but if there's only 1 moon, then that could mean there's an entirely different Moon Kingdom in Klonoa's world. maybe Klonoa didn't meet Huepow in his own world, but met him in his Phantomile.
idk im kinda making this up as i type >.>
just a little theory i put together the moment i started replying to this XD

IDK it seems legit but at the same time if you focus on the storyline it's like it's saying this in the game because in the beginning of Door to Phantomile Klonoa seems to be some ordinary kid playing in the woods with some butterfly so he seems really young and easily taken advantage of. Then out of no where a strange thing Klonoa pulls out of the ground is the Wind Ring which Door to Phantomile seems to be how he gets it in the first place. Honestly I'm not a jerk but I can tell you Huepow is some what of a big fat jerk for using Klonoa to help save his world so I guess he felt guilty and wanted Klonoa to stay their at the last second. It appears Klonoa kept the Wind Ring but its power only works on people like Huepow so it mentions in Lunateis Veil it works on Priestess so I guess Huepow was a Priestess of some sort.

I guess the memory manipulation ability only lasted until Klonoa left the parallel Phantomile which means he would never remember that Phantomile. So when Huepow mentions to Klonoa that when he left the phantomile it will be like a dream which is why I brought that up. If Klonoa 3 appeared their might be a fat chance of Klonoa returning to the Moon Kingdom maybe a scientist can some how restore all of Klonoas memories and open up a parallel world to Huepows world. I'm trying to study the behavior of the game and put the pieces of the puzzle together I swear someone mentiones the rings power only works on a priestess in Lunateis Veil so I guess someone has some information on the Moon Kingdom in Lunateis Veil the only one that has that amount of information would be Leorina.

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2015, 02:38:02 am »
Klonoa impressed.

Offline Sonikku305

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
  • I'm new here! Wahoo!!
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2015, 01:10:40 am »
I had a tough time thinking what his real world is. man you guys came up with good theories here.

Offline DreamTraveler

• Heart Moo
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2015, 12:37:51 pm »
I had a tough time thinking what his real world is. man you guys came up with good theories here.

I'm just paying attention to the whole storyline trying to crack what his background life is like it appears when Huepow gave Klonoa the Wind Ring he kept it so I had a theory the Phantomile he went to was a dream but it was real Huepow just gave Klonoa false memories making it like it would be a dream.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 06:33:29 pm by DreamTraveler »

Offline RollingMeowcat

• An ordinary dreamer
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Not a fan of Sonic/Pokemon
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2015, 02:53:12 am »
I've got a question: Did the developers really come up with a solid background story? Because I've found some facts which suggest otherwise:
  • According to notes from a developer of Moonlight Museum, there can be "thousands of ways" to explain the Klonoa universe
  • One of the guidebooks says Dream Champ Tournament is a "fake world" which is "hosted" by Garlen but never explains how he created it and pulled everyone into his dream
  • The ending of Klonoa Heroes implies it's a dream as well, but to whom the dream belongs remains unmentioned
If they didn't do so, would they even consider the existence of any real world?

To me, the ending of Lunatea's Veil seems to lead to Empire of Dreams. I know that won't make much sense but I believe those games happened in succession.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 03:13:44 am by RollingMeowcat »
My favorite animes:

More to come

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2015, 11:36:59 am »
Tenebrae Hue to be continued webcomics at forever.

Offline Megahog2014

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
  • Lets Do This!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2016, 08:01:29 pm »
Actually I made up a theory similar to what you said a long time ago on the chat before it moved from Skype

In other topic dang this place exploded while I was gone I atta catch up and introduce myself
I am me.... I do things differently from others.... I may see things in a way others don't.... I might be strange to others eyes... but to myself I am a normal person....