Everyone needs a little Joka in their lives. <3

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Weird/awesome dreams you had  (Read 12028 times)

Offline Braixen

• Attends nightly prank call meetings
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
  • Wario
Re: Weird/awesome dreams you had
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2015, 09:15:08 am »
I had a dream that there was a foster house for obscure videogame characters to be adopted by other companies.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2015, 01:36:02 pm »
I had a dream I had a dodge viper which is a really nice car I wanted as a kid. Then the oddities set in I was apparently driving from new mexico into the most southern point of Texas I could find. The crazy car had bad brakes so it seems that not matter how much I wanted I could do nothing but speed through stuff and hope not to crash. I was also driving through some large canyon for a long ways.

I later stopped at a fast food restaurant with literally no name. I stopped to order some fish and ice cream and found out. it cost $26 and I only had $15 with me so sads :C. I left and then woke up.

Anyways that was my weird short dream for last night.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2015, 06:24:40 am »
HOLY ****, DUDES

IT HAPPENED AGAIN

Okay, so last night, I had this really, really, REALLY disconcerting dream. Like, it was really weird. I was imagining, from one of my Pokemon character's perspective, that I was plaing this pokemon game. Something relevant to Pokemon Z, I guess. Anyways, after some exploring in this weird region thing, Said character came to encounter something, on a flying saicer, maybe? It looked like Zygarde, or what he'd usually look like. He seemed to have curly tendrils on his chin, I wasn't sure if they were tentacles or something? I remember throughout the dream it had some connections to Cthulu, because I couldn't save before the encounter to catch him. Throughout the fight, my character had been taking actions besides the ones I had been thinking, and interpreted it as maybe the Zygarde was controlling them? It was weird, I think he may've been bipedal, but I inwardly imagined he has a FURTHER mega form that looked...well, like something.

Anyways, after the encounter, I tried turning the game off to be put back before the fight with him, except it didn't work, and I was trapped near that region's professor's room or some other room, and I couldn't leave? I dunno, but then there was another encounter with him involving someone else. I took it to mean I had essentially lost that entire game's save, at which point other stuff happened.

Like, afterwards there was something I don't remember much, like. Crime Scene Investigations show involving pokemon? It was at an olympic event, and I guess someone had been cheating or something, and two of these pokemon fell into some ice and died some tragic death. I recall a regular-colored Blaziken holding a shiny Blaziken (Praile, perhaps?), as he died in his arms. It was pretty sad.

I then recall a montage of me rebuilding that pokemon team I lost in the form of a Lucario taking a Cottonee with him that he found a thrift store, having said cottonee walk with hi-sped up footage to some McDonalds, and the Lucario begrudgingly paying for one sode, and a small side of fries, at the Riolu's request. Also, the Cottonee became a Riolu at some point. At that point, I remember trying to remember the 6 Pokemon I had in that game before I had to reset it. Now, I had a Whimsicott and a Helioptile. I had known each Pokemon was from a different generation, and of a different typing, which sorta reflects the main 6 characters I utilize in that Pokemon RP I have up here: well, the ones that match up to a cycle. It makes more sense in context.

Okay, I believe I've rambled on long enough. The point is...CHECK SEREBII.NET. RIGHT NOW.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2015, 05:09:15 pm »
I dreamed about...

Remilia (Touhou) vs. Klonoa

someone help me

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2015, 06:25:43 pm »
I had over 6 or 7 paranoia dreams in a row last sleep. None of that was fun. But I am at lest sure pushing my self really hard caused it so I learned something.

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2021, 12:25:01 am »
Yes, this is an abandoned thread, but you know what, has potential.

One of the only dreams i remember was me out of nowhere sticked on a Spider web, and i was tiny, there was nothing before that, i was just there, and i kept getting covered by Spider web over time, until i was fully covered and i was being devoured by a Spider.  :O

Probably the only dreams we may remember, are the ones that aren't miss-interpretations of the previous day you just had, which, theorically is what dreams are, it's when our brain tries to revise what just happened today, but fails at it since our mind is basicly noun, so it is something different, once we wake up, we forget for reasons that i forgot, probably because, well, dreams are wierd after all, they are just mindless interpretations of yesterday.

I had twice in this year a whiplash on waking up after a dream, it must've been something bad that made me flinch at the moment i wake up.

Worst dream i might had in my life was on my 1st night with Corona Virus, i wasn't aware that i had it, despite me being a little sick. So once i slept, i woke up around 4 am, and i was dreaming while, i wasn't sleeping? I had no idea anymore, my mind was having something that, makes no sense at all, i was seeing something that i couldn't at the same time, it looked like a layout of a Death-star on a black space i guess? with some red dots to represent T-400 Terminators? So for some reason i was zooming into the dot to then change to it's perspective of a T-400?  :confused: and then i kept seeing things that, at the same time i don't remember, i wasn't seeing it, but i SWEAR i saw it, i wasn't feeling so good, i was dizzy and tired, the room was hot, and i couldn't fully sleep again, but it was a wierd dream while i wasn't sleeping, but at the same time i was sleeping.  :sick: must've been because i was watching the Sonic Sat-am show, and one of the main things that aren't in there, is the Death egg, but when i think of Sonic, that comes to mind very quickly, and i also just watched The Terminator before that day, so things might be connecting here.
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

YukarinUniversalTraveler

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2021, 11:31:25 pm »
I usually have dreams that range from the creepy strange as heck to the beautiful inspirational wholesome. But I tend to forget them right after I've had them, or if the dream had some "impact" in me I normally forget it some days later. But here's a dream I had many months ago and I just remembered about it and wanted to tell y'all.

I had a dream of myself walking around in the street alone, somewhere that was far from my home and then I got onto a bus and sat down by one of the windows, then a moment after that I was smoking on the bus (I don't even smoke) and the bus was moving, there were even people on the bus, it was full; there was even one person sitting by my side; but for some reason I couldn't hear anything, it was like I was deaf. Nobody seemed to mind me as I didn't mind the people around me; I wasn't even headed for any destination, I was just sitting there on a bus, smoking. I wasn't wearing the face mask and didn't have a purse or even anything in my pockets; while the other people were wearing their masks and carrying bags, backpacks, etc. Probably the most strange part is that I saw everything in a gray or sepia color scale, like, everything inside of the bus was gray and dull-colored, people included; while the outside looked all yellowed-out like an old photograph. The only thing that was "full-color" was me; I was wearing one of my red shirts, blue jeans and pink sneakers with pink socks (I do not have any pair of pink socks); and my hair, while I don't remember if it was in its natural wavy/curly state or if it was straightened I do remember wearing it loose. The smoke of my cigarette was almost sky blue, and it floated calmly as if it wasn't inside of a moving bus. After what felt like and eternity of just sitting on that bus, I was about to finish my cigarette and then I called out to the driver to stop (which is the common thing to do in my country) and then I got up and walked down, and in that moment I woke up.

I told this dream to my boyfriend (since he knows how to interpret dreams) and he told me what it could mean, etc. But I don't remember anymore, that was like, 5 months ago...? :confused:
So yeah, pretty weird dream am I right?

Offline HylianBran

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Glover vs Klonoa Beach Volleyball: Dawn of Racism
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2021, 06:30:04 am »
I had a dream where I was playing smash and there was Klonoa (this actually happened) and then my friend called me and when I picked up the phone he didn't say anything but a few seconds later he showed up at my house with the police and they said I was under arrest for possession of illegal drugs. I thought I was in jail but then I was back home and playing smash and I chose Klonoa but when I started the game he didn't show up
Backloggd: https://www.backloggd.com/u/HylianBran/

crazy crazy graveyard theory
ghost tried to approach me
got leery

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2021, 03:56:04 pm »
That's the best dream from here probably. Sounds like it was used on some kind of Youtube Poop video.
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

YukarinUniversalTraveler

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2022, 02:26:49 am »
This one's very recent and I'll share it with y'all before I forget about it.

On December 30th I had a dream, or rather a nightmare, but when I woke up I couldn't remember it, but what I did remember was the sensations that I felt while I was dreaming it. First, I was sleeping like normal and was resting very well. There was some point where I started to feel like my body was getting stiff or something, like I had done a lot of workout and I couldn't move a muscle. Then, I started feeling fear, even though I couldn't see anything; everything was pitch black, but it was as if I were playing some horror game and were expecting a jumpscare to, uh, jump on my face and scare me; that sensation. It was a feeling of uneasiness. Then I started hearing noises, which then became voices; said voices were my own voice, and another one, which turned out to be my mother's. Then, my sight started to clear and I saw everything around me, as if I were in my house's living room, with my mom sitting in front of me. But we were fighting. We were having a big discussion, but I couldn't understand the words that came out of me, nor could I understand what my mother's retorts. It was as if we were speaking in Phantomilian, if we could say that; but that wasn't the case, as there were moments where I actually could understand some separate words and sounds; but it was as if the voices were speaking while I had earphones on or something. There was one moment where I said something very bad to my mom, who then stopped for a moment and then started to cry a little while telling me some stuff, to which I started crying too; but we kept fighting while we cried; and that went on until everything started to blur, and then I woke up actually crying(which happens to me on very rare ocassions); but without remembering why. I remembered the stuff later on.

Yeah, another creepy dream. That was the last one of the 2021 though.