Untamed Heart: Wahoo is more popular than Yahoo!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: I wonder how dreamstones appear in phantomile.  (Read 2091 times)

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
I wonder how dreamstones appear in phantomile.
« on: July 18, 2015, 04:37:53 am »
I think it literally rains dreamstones like meteorites or hail. The only other way I can imagine is if the dreamstones literally grow out of the ground and objects. Besides maybe an essence of dreams I wonder what is inside of them too.

What do you guys think?

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
Re: I wonder how dreamstones appear in phantomile.
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 07:50:15 am »
I think it's an essence of dreams too. They have dream energy inside.

Remember about the starting. Klonoa says phantomile is a dream, and he remembers it very clearly. Maybe he remembers them so well, because of the amount of the dreamstones he collected.

Also don't forget the fact 100 of them gives Klonoa a life. Knowing them Klonoa never dies (he resigns, showing a white flag.) we can think about like this: Dreamstones are making Klonoa remember his dreams, and dying is making him forget, or simply give up on his dreams.

Offline Vincentmrl

• Crazy Pianist
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Moo!
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2015, 07:53:19 am »
Hmm that's a nice question, they are probably related to moos since giant moos explode in them. Possibly they're literally dream power, dream fuel or something that you can collect to have more dream power or something (lives for example). Makes me wonder if the ring's gem is just a more powerful dream stone.

Offline Artsy

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 18
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2015, 10:42:49 am »
Hmm that's a nice question, they are probably related to moos since giant moos explode in them. Possibly they're literally dream power, dream fuel or something that you can collect to have more dream power or something (lives for example). Makes me wonder if the ring's gem is just a more powerful dream stone.

Maybe the moos explode into them as part of the abstractedness or "weirdness" to the dream? It is a dream, after all, so perhaps irrational things like moos never truly dying and some seemingly containing dreamstones is just part of the irrationality of a dream? I mean, if you think about it, a lot of things in DTP are rational as far as the rest of the Klonoa series works (for one, gravity always seems to work, and the ring has to be powered by something, there's a consistent language, the places seem to be similar, such as the Lunatean Breezegale and Jugkettle) so it leaves space for some irrational things to happen, right?

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2015, 11:12:25 am »
Phantomile the dreamstone wind bullet on Nagapoko egg 360 degrees diamond walk adventure thinking.