Admins here are usually hiding in the shadows. We hate bright light.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa Door to Phantomile playthrough's  (Read 1785 times)

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Klonoa Door to Phantomile playthrough's
« on: June 06, 2015, 03:45:52 am »
Post your Klonoa Door to Phantomile playthrough s here I want to see how different people play it and would like to collect them all in one place. I don't care what kind of run of the game it is be it speed run or full/complete or just a normal run I also don't mind even if you have to record it with a webcam if that is all you have. I might have to turn the videos into text links if I end up adding a lot to save on resource usage.

I just want to see more Attention towards Klonoa games sooo I'm trying what I can. I was going to use Aura's last stream here but my recording of that stream was corrupted :c

Also if you want to post playthroughs of other Klonoa games you have done here I'm ok with that I can just move the thread and change the title if that happens.

Daemyn/Vokadae/Floof
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/li]

[li]Klonoa Door to Phantomile (Infinte 1 life & Minimal dreamstones)By the way you cannot capture Joka during 3-2. I tried.
Video
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/li]

[/list][/spoiler]

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: Klonoa Door to Phantomile playthrough's
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 09:18:20 pm »
I'm adding my newer Japanese playthrough to this.
In memory of the Klonoa games whatever new PS1 Klonoa Door to Phantomile playthroughs I upload I will put here.
This game is what pulled me out of a horridly bad state of mind. I want to keep the game remembered by some people in case it helps some one else later.
Here is the link to the whole playlist. It would be silly for me to individually link each video each time I play through the game and record it at the same time  :embarassed:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzi0N7-iVFsUESyOsOwNYsn_UBmwKBoy0