In some instances, all you can do is wahoo.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: The Un-official Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorer's Guild  (Read 2169 times)

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Alright, intrepid explorers! This be the place to talk about all things Pokemon Mystery Dungeon related! Pokemon Mystery Dungeon being the series of Dungeon Crawling games in the Pokemon sereis, where you are suddenly a pokemon, and you go on grand adventures with your partner into dungeons that constantly change layout, accompanied by great musiacl pieces, an expansive and emotional story, and several recruitable pokemon!

This is also the place where either I, or anybody else, will be sharing news about the upcoming game, Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, which will have 20 available characters to choose from the start, and several Legendaries taking part in the story! Recently, we got some footage for the game that confirms all 720 pokemon currently available pokemon will be in the game. And yes, Mighty, that essentially DOES confirm Hoopa, considering his stance as pokemon 720. Get hype. Take a look at it here:

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Dish

• Gone with the Wind
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Hi! I'm Dish!
Re: The Un-official Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorer's Guild
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 08:25:38 pm »
i'm still sad they let you choose the Pokemon you want to be... i miss the questionnaires of the old PMD games.

Offline Thorp

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2015, 08:55:58 pm »
interesting...can I play as Mis̡̛͖̦̣̩͙͌ͨ̾͌ͣͥ̌̓̄̂̄̊ͮ̓̌͊͊̚͟͞s̵̛̯͔͈̪͓͍̠̯̰ͭ̇̓́͊̒ͬ̈́̓̑̂͂̑̍͢iͯ̏͐̐͂̽̎̒̆҉̛̛͞͏̳̥̼̣n̖͎̰͎̟̳͖̱̪̲̟̯͎̖͔̿̽ͬ̋̄̏͑̋̐ͥ͋́͟g̩͚̪̦̺̲̰̻͍̹͚̫̯̪͑̆͆͂́ͭ̉̓ͬ̅͂ͥ̕͟ ̸̨͖̦͉̭͊̈͊̎ͮ̈́̏̌̏̇̓̀̄̌͗̓̆́͟͡N̶͛͂̓̇̄ͦ͂̏̿͛̃ͯ̇̀͗҉̪̥̞̦̘̣̩̘̫̪̲̥̠̘̝̣͢͡ơ̸̡̮̲͇ͫ̔ͪ̆͊ͤ̎ͮ̀͞?̛͙͓͙͖̟̲͑ͬͪ̀͊ͯ͌͛̏͊ͦ͗̒̀͢͜͠

Offline MightyFan217

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • ムゲンドラモン
    • MightyFan217 YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2015, 08:59:58 pm »
Vote for Volcanion 2016 DLC!!

But yeah this is FINALLY going to be interesting for a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game. Why? Arceus. Arceus will finally be obtainable.

And no the WiiWare games do not count for Arceus as they were never released outside of Japan.

3DS Friend Code:
Marty
3695-0507-9451
Note: PM me before asking for any meetings on Pokémon X/Y, ΩR/αS, Fantasy Life, or Super Smash Bros. for 3DS please.

Even if you're not a Digimon fan, sign this and SPREAD THE WORD!

Offline Arazeml

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
  • Ice princess that can't retire from Mario Kart.
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2015, 02:24:10 pm »
Since PMD is one of my favorite Pokemon spinoffs other than Rumble, I'm pretty stoked for this.
That said, I'm curious about if the accessories you equip on your Pokemon would be visible and if species exclusive items are coming back. If so, I'm totally going to be rocking my usual Mew w/ Life Ring.
[

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2015, 08:19:14 am »
NEW TRAILER!

Notable news: Personality Quizz returns!

Also, take a look at this:

I CAN'T CONTAIN MY HYPE ANY LONGER! I NEED THIS GAME NOW!...though I'd still be waiting on a faq for the personality quizz. Because, ya know...Riolu.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).