All of our moderators have cybernetic implants. They watch over you as you sleep.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: How do you think the Klonoa parents look like?  (Read 322 times)

Online rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
How do you think the Klonoa parents look like?
« on: May 12, 2024, 03:49:15 pm »
Simple, make a doodle, doesn't have to be very refined or good looking, but depends on how you feel, about illustrating how you think Klonoa's parents look like.
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline HaggisD1

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 8
  • Odd guy
Re: How do you think the Klonoa parents look like?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2024, 02:27:48 pm »
I can't really draw, but I can try to give a text description...  When I'm in the mood to do it.

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
Re: How do you think the Klonoa parents look like?
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2024, 09:35:07 am »
Well, I can't really draw either, but I believe Klonoa's parents are either doesn't exist, or dead long before we started his journey on Door to Phantomille. It's super sad that the Klonoa's only remaining parent, Gramps is also dead in his arms.  :sad_face: