You can't hate Popka. He's a jerk with a heart of gold.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Your favorite video!  (Read 96 times)

Offline RAYDEN

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
  • Dreams make a wish come true
Your favorite video!
« on: June 17, 2024, 08:25:47 pm »
What's a video you found online that you like so much or otherwise find so mesmerizing that you'd pocket it in one of your playlists for keeps? It can even be your own silly film if you're that kind of guy  :bad_straight_face: . I originally wanted to make this a yearly post but I figured that would have been spammy! So let's just keep it in this thread.

With that said I opine that this is my own favorite video of the year:

When I stumbled upon it I couldn't stop re-watching it over and over while thoroughtly analyzing all the dumb tricks this guy pulls off. It's not something I often do but at the time this wonderful piece of media made my day.

I remember that commercials used to be like this in the early 2000s, but I did not expect the US Government themselves commissioned this gem right here to promote their then new dollar bill technology  :embarassed: .

It just about hits every over the top trope and feature of a classic TV spot. It shows you every "radical" new feature right in your face, and they market a dollar note like it's this new candy bar that all the cool kids are talking about. It's the all the rage  :D
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • Blown With The Wind
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: Your favorite video!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2024, 08:35:11 pm »
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2024, 09:25:45 pm »
I think this video is pretty cool, maybe 

I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline RAYDEN

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
  • Dreams make a wish come true
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2024, 10:20:59 pm »
GREAT Scott! 8 hour Bomberman video? HOW?!

I think this video is pretty cool, maybe 

Have your + Wahoo! for this tremendous cause, sir.
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • Blown With The Wind
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2024, 11:32:35 pm »
GREAT Scott! 8 hour Bomberman video? HOW?!

This is quite literally my favorite YouTube video, it isn't just "a video i like".
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/