No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Unused Klonoa render  (Read 1850 times)

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
Unused Klonoa render
« on: May 29, 2016, 08:44:07 pm »
I found this unused render of Klonoa from the Wiimake on Google Images. Given that almost all the cel-shaded renders are of an animation he does in the game (running, jumping, etc.), there are a couple of things I think this render would have been for:
A. A test animation
B. There was going to be a point where Klonoa was going to be pointing at something (least likely since I don't recall any scene in either version where he would have to be pointing at something)
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
Re: Unused Klonoa render
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2016, 03:48:56 am »
Maybe its supposed to be used when he's about to face Ghadius at the top of the Moon Kingdom. :|

He'd point at him and say, "Die monster, you don't belong in this world" or something like that. :embarassed:

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2016, 07:19:58 am »
I wish they actually used cell shading among many other things I wished was done for the wiimake.

Offline Enchlore

• Working Man
  • Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • If this be my destiny...!
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2016, 07:08:07 pm »
My first thought is that he could have pointed at the reverse waterfall in Jugpot.