Moos are watching you ◉ω◉

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: The Smash Bros. games  (Read 6170 times)

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
The Smash Bros. games
« on: December 06, 2013, 09:34:01 pm »
Anybody in here a Smash Bros. nut? :3

Offline AlphaRed9X

• Stand User
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • is Mayonnaise a Klonoa?
The Smash Bros. games
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 07:01:48 pm »
I most certainly am  
;)   

I happily consider Super Smash Bros Brawl to be my favorite game of all time, and I still play it constantly, even after 5 years of owning it  (But Melee is clearly the better game. It's so much more competitive and hardcore, and there's also Project M and- yeah, I get that crap more times than you can even count. -_-  I honestly stopped caring at this point, because I still have a blast playing Brawl with my little bro and saving as many replays as the Wii can handle)

Anyway, my mains in that game are Mario, Luigi, and Captain Falcon (and probably Princess Peach, I'm still getting the hang of some of her more advanced techniques); and to add in another unpopular opinion, I enjoy having items on as well. Call me casual, but I enjoy making my matches more like this, and less like your average same-y wannabe-EVO match
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 07:08:17 pm by AlphaRed9X »
It a me

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 48
    • My homepage
The Smash Bros. games
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 01:05:05 am »
I wouldn't say I'm a Smash Bros. nut but I do enjoy the games with Melee being my favorite cause of it's style and the overall feel to the gameplay. I'm excited about the new game and what it'll bring. =)

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
The Smash Bros. games
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2013, 08:54:04 pm »
Ah, I would say my main would be Yoshi. Yeah, they nerfed him a little on Brawl, but he's still fun. I'm pretty decent with Diddy Kong though.

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
The Smash Bros. games
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2014, 05:24:11 pm »
I've only played Brawl and my main is Sonic.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline bemuzzled

• *furry flomp*
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 9
  • Hill Top Zone
The Smash Bros. games
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2014, 10:21:21 pm »
i play occasionally. i'm not good at the game i'm afraid ^^;;

i did watch the Nintendo direct with you guys, i can see why you like the game so much. :3

Offline Zenex Azure

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • "That's a cat."
    • Mixer Channel
The Smash Bros. games
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2014, 08:43:15 am »
I've been playing the Smash games since the first one, and the first one is still my favorite one for some reason.

I'm one of those not super competitive guys though, mostly because people still don't like that I main Samus in Brawl... and I'm talking about normal Samus, not Zero Suit. I never care though, I'll float and shoot 'em down anyways! ;)

Other mains I use in Brawl are Pikachu and King Dedede. Melee's Dr.Mario and Ice Climbers. N64's Ness and Pikachu. Samus goes for the other games too.

The mains list actually keeps going for all of those games, but I think you get it, I love the series and I'm hyped for the new one coming out later. Get to strap on my gravity suit once more! :D
"Look, ok, thinking is hard."

Offline Arazeml

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
  • Ice princess that can't retire from Mario Kart.
Re: The Smash Bros. games
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2014, 12:11:45 am »
I personally own all of the Smash games to date, and quite enjoy dabbling in the Project M mod for Brawl.
Melee is hands down my favorite Smash, Brawl is my.. least preferred.

If mains by game
Brawl - Project M: Pikachu, Zelda, Falco
Brawl: Pikachu, Kirby, Bowser
Melee: Falco, Pikachu/Pichu (for trolling purposes), Kirby, Luigi
N64: Pikachu

My tradition since N64 days is to learn the game with Pikachu, then figure out my mains from there.
[

Offline Vincentmrl

• Crazy Pianist
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Moo!
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2014, 08:10:26 am »
i only own Melee for my GC but I played all the others as well. I actually started with SSB64 on an emu after I found out that this game started on N64, after I got my gamecube (9 bucks at gamestop used almost perfect condition) and Melee (same price at gamestop) I started playing the crap outta it. I remember how I was good enough to win in matches vs lvl.7 AIs, but now I suck and luckily watching the smash E3 tournament I got a little better. I still have to unlock Mewtwo and Mr.G&W though.

My mains aren't really mains, since I always switch until I find someone good, but usually I use Mario, Luigi, Link and Donkey Kong. I'm the best with Donkey Kong right now since I always charge attacks.

Offline SpykeXD

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
    • Spyke's Got Writer's Block
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2014, 12:01:03 am »
I love Super Smash Bros. I've played all three games and worked hard to unlock everything. While I think Brawl is my favorite, I do think that Melee is the better game (however that doesn't stop me from playing Brawl every chance I get :3).

I'm not super-competitve either since I play with items on all the time and I don't care about stage hazards or whatnot. My mains change depending on which of the games I'm playing.

Original: Kirby, Mario, Link
Melee: Mr. Game & Watch, Kirby, Marth
Brawl: Mr. Game & Watch, R.O.B., Kirby, Ike, Marth, King Dedede, Lucario, Wolf
Super Smash Flash 2 (because why not): Black Mage, Sora, Naruto, Mega Man, Kirby

Out of all the characters, Mr. Game & Watch is my favorite.