For each time you go to Idle Chatter, Lolo trips over an object.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: What are you playing now?  (Read 15861 times)

Offline SurrealBrain

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
  • Goody goody!
Re: What are you playing now?
« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2016, 04:47:12 am »
Been playing Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth.

I've dabbled into a bit of Digimon, but I never really got into it. I liked what I saw, but Jetix never had the best ordering of episodes there prior to their end.

So this is my first significant exposure to to franchise. It's a fun game. Been mainly playing it on the weekends, since I tend to feel dead after work on the weekdays there. I may occasionally play weekdays if I don't feel dead enough, but it's weekends mainly. Days off and all.

I'm actually considering the animes now. The story here is pretty good, the characters are charming, but damn, I am a dunce when it comes to Digimon; I don't call them bybtheir names, I call them silly names because I cannot remember a good chunk of them.

But yeah, it's fun, and I can't wait to see what's next, but I figute I shoukd call it a day.

Thanks to FRAYKER for the signature! :)

Offline Fennekin

• Fennekin Lover
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
  • Please sit, and let's talk for a while.
« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2016, 11:04:56 am »
Well, this is a Klonoa site...I think you know what I'm playing already. :embarassed:

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2016, 11:29:24 am »
Well, this is a Klonoa site...I think you know what I'm playing already. :embarassed:

I'm guessing its Klonoa Beach Volleyball :bad_straight_face:

Offline Fennekin

• Fennekin Lover
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
  • Please sit, and let's talk for a while.
« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2016, 11:34:44 am »
Almost. I'm actually playing Noctis Sol.
you can do that right

Offline Enchlore

• Working Man
  • Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • If this be my destiny...!
« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2016, 02:27:43 pm »
Finished Mega Man Zero. Tough game, but very good. Has a very involving story, too. I'll probably pick up the other 3 games in the series.

Offline Questklonoa

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • Tiger-kun
« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2016, 02:47:50 pm »
Started playing MGS:V for a bit. It was fun for a while

Offline mnstrmthd

• Cursed
  • Dreamer Rating: 32
  • inactive
« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2016, 04:04:36 pm »
Okage: Shadow King! I beat it once a long time ago and it's, so good. Up there with Klonoa 2 for me.
Please play Okage
That is all

Offline Spirit Macardi

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2016, 07:44:44 pm »
I've really been into playing Mobius Final Fantasy in my free time. Even though it's a mobile game, it's probably the best Final Fantasy title I've played in quite a while. The battle system has a lot of depth and strategy to it, the multiplayer is fun, and the graphics are surprisingly great.

Also you get to play as a scantily clad bishonen that's played by Bryce Papenbrook, so that's a plus x3

Offline Thorp

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2016, 03:25:12 pm »
Titan Quest: Anniversary Edition released a few weeks ago. With the huge change log that fixed calculations and spells that just outright didn't work, my desired characters actually work now. If you owned Titan Quest on Steam before release of the Anniversary Edition you should have the AE version free in your library.

I tried playing Grim Dawn which was developed by the people who originally developed Titan Quest but Grim Dawn just...doesn't feel right. I dislike post-apocalyptic worlds as I don't care to immerse myself in a world of despair. Comparing Titan Quest to Grim Dawn, Grim Dawn has more graphical detail but when it comes down to being a place I want to visit, the Titan Quest world is not dead and the cities actually have word-ly character rather than exaggerated run down garbage town with run down npcs. Also for whatever reason, I find Titan Quest's spells to be more pleasing...perhaps because they are more "believable".

In the near future I might find myself playing through the Witcher series. I never finished W1 and I haven't played W2...I've finished Witcher 3. It's my understanding that in my W3 playthrough some of the poor past history decisions I experienced would have not existed if I had previous saves. Furthermore I think I'd be more attached to the game if the dialogue referred to decisions I actually made.
*edit* The witcher series isn't without it's racism and vileness that is a turn off...similar to my issue with Grim Dawn...but because the dialogue choices and "witcher professionalism", it's more bearable.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 04:01:36 pm by confuted »

Offline A Mira-Miran

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2016, 08:33:29 pm »
Played through the Team ICO games again in preparation for The Last Guardian. Here's hoping it captures at least some of what made its predecessors so special.

Besides that, just playing L4D2 and GMOD. Thinking about playing Shadow Tower soon.