Huepow is the real villian in Door to Phantomile.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: IMPORTANT UPDATE: SUBMISSION DEADLINES  (Read 19012 times)

Offline Magazine

• Board Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 9
Re: IMPORTANT UPDATE: SUBMISSION DEADLINES
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2016, 01:07:59 pm »
We want to thank everyone for the fan art submissions so far! However, this time around we are a bit lacking in a certain type of content, comments! Such as these!

Remember, this issue will be featuring the character Jillius and the game Empire of Dreams, so be sure to leave some love and share your experiences with us!

Also, if anyone has any News or Current Events about the Klonoa series, or the video gaming community, we would also love to feature that in our news section this time around, and in the future, as well!

Please email all submissions to the address in our signature!

Thank you!

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2016, 02:18:42 pm »
Hey, I'm gonna try my best to get something submitted this Friday. I know, doing at the last minute, but my job kicks my butt but that's no excuse.

Also I'll be sure to leave a comment!

BTW, how do I submit comments?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 02:24:00 pm by the_darai »

Offline Magazine

• Board Moderator
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2016, 03:58:01 pm »
This information can also be found in the "submit" tab on our website!

EMAIL 

[email protected] (you're free to use an anonymous email or an email specifically just for submitting to this magazine, we do not require you to send us an email from your personal email address.)

SUBJECT

The subject must be the category you wish to submit content to.

CONTENT

The body of the email must begin with your name. (you're free to use a pseudonym.) And any text content you wish to submit. If you are submitting fan art, you may write your short description here.

ATTACHMENTS

Please only include any picture files here. Do not attach text files, video files, music files, or any "envelope" files (.ZIP, .RAR, etc.)

Offline Magazine

• Board Moderator
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2016, 08:29:25 pm »
One more day until the submission deadline :)

We can't wait!

Offline Magazine

• Board Moderator
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2016, 12:29:28 pm »
Submissions are now open for the November issue!

We have made a few changes to the submission guidelines, you can check them here http://windbullet.webs.com/submit

But to summarize:

Hero of the Season: Pango

Villain of the Season: Moos

"Game" of the Season: Shippu Tengoku Kaze no Klonoa (manga)

Fan writings submitted to the fan art section are now limited to 100 words (about a 4th of a page)

There is a new category for this issue only! Klonoa related recipes!

Offline Ghalidus (Gali +Ghadius)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • I've quite the big wide bottom. How embarrassing.
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2016, 02:12:39 pm »
 :embarassed: I was thinking of submitting the manga page which shows his hot springs symbol on his bottom and make a mock ad about it being a tattoo or something. I'll get to it in quite a while. What do you think?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 02:15:05 pm by Ghalidus (Gali +Ghadius) »
Do or don't; there's no try.

Offline Magazine

• Board Moderator
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2016, 11:05:04 am »
:embarassed: I was thinking of submitting the manga page which shows his hot springs symbol on his bottom and make a mock ad about it being a tattoo or something. I'll get to it in quite a while. What do you think?

We are so sorry, midterms had us occupied this month

That sounds great! And, we believe we received a question regarding if Mock Ads had to be drawn or if they could be pure photo manipulation, and we'd like to answer publicly that the answer is the latter! No hand-drawn photos are required, just please remember to either use pictures or screenshots from official Klonoa games or books (either the manga or the guide books) or, if you truly have permission to use someone else's artwork, give credit in the email you send us to submit your work AND a way to contact the artist so we may confirm that there is no art theft occurring.

Thank you!

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2016, 11:46:30 am »
Is the mobile site down? Every time I tried to get into it today, I would get "server has stopped responding".
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline Magazine

• Board Moderator
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2016, 12:52:03 pm »
Is the mobile site down? Every time I tried to get into it today, I would get "server has stopped responding".

As far as we know (and we just double checked this) the website is working both on desktops and smart phones. What mobile device are you using?

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2016, 01:46:55 pm »
As far as we know (and we just double checked this) the website is working both on desktops and smart phones. What mobile device are you using?
IPad. Aside from the sites affected by the DDOS attack earlier today, it's the only site not working.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.