Moos are watching you ◉ω◉

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Chamber Music: Klonoa Door to Phantomile and Venus & Braves  (Read 1916 times)

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
Chamber Music: Klonoa Door to Phantomile and Venus & Braves
« on: August 23, 2014, 10:43:05 pm »
News Namco's Chamber Music to Klonoa Door to Phantomile and Venus & Braves musical instruments on December 13th 2014 day to be announced Japan.  ;D

https://twitter.com/2083info/status/503184835364392960

http://www.2083.jp/concert/20141213syudengen.html

« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 05:41:09 am by KlonoaWahooWind2014 »

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Re: Chamber Music: Klonoa Door to Phantomile and Venus & Braves News
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 11:02:41 pm »
Here's a Google translation, for the curious.

The first one:

We posted the concert information of "examining 765 by Chamber Music" Gerhard POWER ensemble: held 13 days [WEB] December. The ensemble played in organizing the music of such Kuronoa and wind 2083.jp/concert/201412... Venus & Braves! pic.twitter.com/NxSHsCDVEP
2:19 p.m. Sat, Aug 23

Twitter
By: 2083 official Twitter @ 2083info
  Kuronoa cluster (Kuronoa sponsored Chairman) @ wahoo7013satou 10h
e_imuraK_KAKINO @ kohta09 @ robin01jpkovak_kovakookubonromero_twt @ nakany765 URL: twtr.jp/2083info/statu... @ 2083info
View conversation ·
twtr.jp/2083info/statu... @ 2083info: tweet the URL of the Twitter / 2083info says: @ bngi876 @ inkarose77coonyosariga_megamix title
View conversation ·
live concert of Kuronoa seems to be held on the 13the_imuraK_KAKINO @ kohta09 @ robin01jpkovak_kovakookubonromero_twt @ nakany765 12 May! ? Kore ♪ @ 2083info that I want to ask everyone
View conversation ·
live concert of Kuronoa seems to be held on December 13 @ bngi876 @ inkarose77coonyosariga_megamix! ? Come and Why do not go is carrying a foot in the venue if there is an opportunity to ♪ did not I dream it and planning at this timing honest? @ 2083info
View conversation ·
Kuronoa cluster (Kuronoa sponsored Chairman) @ wahoo7013satou 9h
I rude to @ 2083infodayotan by night. I thank inspiring as Riichi fan be sure to plan a very nice event called live concert of about 3 years ago since "Klonoa" this time! ? It is Kuronoa to greet the 18 anniversary series December 11, but I also very eager to CD of the distribution and net ~ ♪ I want to hear! ?
View conversation ·

The second one:

Playing only music Namco Kuronoa such as wind and Venus & Braves!
"Examined 765 by Chamber Music" Gerhard POWER ensemble

Gerhard POWER ensemble will hold a "examined 765 by Chamber Music" at Ootabunkanomori Hall on Saturday December 13, 2014.

Gerhard POWER ensemble, has been held (such as Saga Frontier 2 and Final Fantasy IX) concert that took up only music of the game one title so far "Shudengen Chamber Orchestra" has become a mother, small in this performance in the ensemble organization of Namco "prophecy - destruction of the goddess Venus & Braves ~ witch", "Klonoa door to phantomile" "key legend of adventure when the Valkyrie" and "encounter with the great adventure of Valkyrie Sandra" (now Bandai I will play only music of Namco).

(C) BANDAI NAMCO Games Inc.

Those Namco music is your favorite new and old, it would invite you to try carrying a foot by all means.

Performance information

"Examined 765 by Chamber Music" Gerhard POWER ensemble

December 13, 2014 (Saturday)
13:30: Doors Open
14:00: pm

■ venue
Ootabunkanomori Hall
Or about 16 minutes JR Keihin Tohoku Line Omori Station West ~ walk: nearest station
1 minute walk from Ootabunkanomori Tokyu Ikegami Line direction, (Kamata Station, Ikegami Station, Senzokuike line, etc.)
Or about 23 minutes Tokyu Ikegami Ikegami Station - walk,
1 minute walk from Tokyu Ootabunkanomori Omori direction Line, (Omori Station, Oi-machi, Shinagawa Station line, etc.)

■ Tickets
2,000 yen
※ The ticket will be sold at the October 2014 e +

■ Organized
Melodies of Crystal

■ performance
Gerhard POWER ensemble

■ sponsorship
Co., Ltd. 2083

■ Program

Part 1:
"The key legend of adventure when the Valkyrie"
Than "encounter with the great adventure of Valkyrie Sandra"

Part Two:
Than "prophecy - destruction of the goddess Venus & Braves ~ witch"
Waltz for Ariah, The Battle,
Peace Returned, Sanctuary
(The other, a dozen songs playing schedule)

Than "Klonoa door to phantomile"
INQUISITIVE WALTZ, THE WINDMILL SONG,
The Rongo Lango, BALADIUM'S
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 11:09:19 pm by Sable-Xeno »

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Meguumin

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 31
  • Inconsistent lurker
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 01:13:50 am »
Hope someone records the whole concert and uploads it somewhere. Would be hella.

Offline Gyzyn

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2014, 09:36:40 am »
Wish I could attend. It would be a dream come true for me. It is still one of my biggest dreams, still not fulfilled.