Admins here are usually hiding in the shadows. We hate bright light.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: CONFIRMED: Animated Klonoa film in the works at Henshin (Now Cancelled)  (Read 52559 times)

Offline Infinite

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
Re: CONFIRMED: Animated Klonoa film in the works at Henshin
« Reply #150 on: September 30, 2018, 12:13:04 pm »
We? That’s nice of you to say. That’s been all your work hasn’t it?

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 48
    • My homepage
« Reply #151 on: September 30, 2018, 12:31:46 pm »
Nah, I can't take all the credit. You and many others have been helping out around the community, especially on these forums and Klonoa Archives, to find and catch new things I overlook. In the end, we're all hoping for the best for Klonoa and sharing our love.

Offline IsmaDLR

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 7
« Reply #152 on: September 30, 2018, 03:40:20 pm »
After the confirmation about the movie not being cancelled and the Twitter account just getting it together, it seems that we will get a quick update about the project soon enough. Nothing very big or important. Or maybe it is something important.

However, once they confirm they officially started with the proper production about the movie, the question about where we can see the movie is going to be unavoidable.

We should ask that question when proper production starts.
For now, we can only wait. And hope.

Also, I've been thinking about translating the updates to Spanish. Maybe there's another Spanish Klonoa fan like me who can appear here and help this cause.

Offline Matiri

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Dealing with life one step at a time.
« Reply #153 on: October 01, 2018, 08:13:42 am »
I can help with that. As long as it's from english to spanish anyway. Although I'll have to setup a twitter account to stay up to date on these things.

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
    • My homepage
« Reply #154 on: October 18, 2018, 10:15:34 am »
I was looking back at old posts and saw this. Seeing as we got a glimpse at the supposed plot of the film (you know, this one: http://klonoa-at-blog.tumblr.com/post/168450276433/the-klonoa-film-page-on-imdbcom-now-shows-a before it was removed months later after being posted to imdb) being set in "the clockwork forest of Galdheim". I decided to look up photos of the regions he visited to investigate. His photos appear to be of the Shigoku region which is covered in forest and beautiful castles. (Galdheim was referred to as a kingdom with a ruler as well.) Photographs under spoiler:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Beautiful, no? Seems a dream-like place for Klonoa adventure. Yoshizawa's trip here lends some credence to the plot synopsis previously seen on imdb. Just trying to play detective as usual.  :embarassed:
More baseless(?) speculation here but yesterday Hitoshi Ariga visited a shrine. It just reminded me of everything I stated in the quote above. In several of tweets relating to the visit he mentions a "interview" (https://twitter.com/ariga_megamix/status/1052785956833513472) and "turning in rough submissions tomorrow" (https://twitter.com/ariga_megamix/status/1052896270161866752) interspersed with him exploring the sights of the mountain area.
If none of this amounts to anything, he at least drew Klonoa, with some other characters he's made/worked with, on a Ema board for good luck. (https://twitter.com/ariga_megamix/status/1052810844801626112)

Offline Infinite

• Heart Moo
Klonoa Anime Project
« Reply #155 on: December 03, 2018, 05:30:43 pm »
This isn’t much. But apparently Sega is following the klonoa anime twitter account? Who knows what THAT means. If anything.

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
Re: Klonoa Anime Project
« Reply #156 on: December 03, 2018, 06:07:22 pm »
Probably nothing, considering the account was originally for Henshin and something else.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline Dax Kane

• Wind
  • I'm new to this community, but not new to Klonoa.
« Reply #157 on: December 06, 2018, 07:11:59 am »
Ive known about a Klonoa anime being worked on for quite some time, but I have little to no info on that.

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
    • My homepage
« Reply #158 on: December 31, 2018, 08:17:46 pm »

With the way things had been going as I observed HENSHIN I guess I should have seen this coming. But I kept telling myself it would still happen and it'd be okay. I wanted so badly for this to be a reality. I'm sure they wanted it to be as well. I see only a bit of hope in the way they worded their message. “With us at least” might suggest HENSHIN isn’t the ones handling anything Klonoa related anymore and maybe somebody else will take the reigns. Who knows. All I know is that this hurts me as much as it hurts anyone else excited for the film.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #159 on: December 31, 2018, 09:22:55 pm »
I saw this coming, I kept trying to tell pre-merge Namco fans to stop sucking up and start putting their feet down, I knew in the back of my mind the lack of info on the film was a bad sign.

And now here we are...

Yeah, I'm absolutely done with this company now.

Don't jump to conclusions. You have no idea if Namco canned this project or if Henshin and co. have been having issues with production. As it is, I don't really believe anything until I have proper confirmation.