We have a Twitter account! Be sure to follow us for up to the minute updates! https://twitter.com/KloCollective

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: [Forum Game] Post a Situation, get an over-compilcated, over-the-top Solution!  (Read 14656 times)

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
Because in a past life, they saw how terrible the world is, and how brutal people can be and were like “Nah, screw this!”, and went blind in their next life.

Speaking of next life, what actually happens when we die?

Offline Mr.KokoPudgeFudge

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • I'm a guy who thinks way too much
When you die, God gives everyone a vibe check, and he's either like "wow, what an a-hole" or "ah, you're a cool guy". He then puts them where they'd be happiest.

How does a bee fly, despite the fact its wings are too small to get its fat body off the ground?

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
'Cause its wings' power level is over 9000!

How do i win at the Olympics without ever warming up for it?
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
You warm up everyone else in the Olympics! Meaning, you set them all on fire, therefore you rid yourself of the competition and win by default!

How do I make pretzels out of thin air? My dog only eats instantly materialized pretzels from nothing and will die if not fed every ten seconds.

Offline Mr.KokoPudgeFudge

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • I'm a guy who thinks way too much
Step 1: Get an accursed lamp. Step 2: Free the Genie inside. Step 3: Ask him for infinite wishes. Now, all you need to do is ask him for air pretzels.

How do I make a goose lay gold eggs?

• Hero in Training
Uuuuuuh.. not sure if I can answer that safely. All I'll say is, you probably won't be able to do it cause King Midas has standards.

Should I make a Jojo reference?

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
    • My website
Depends, can you recite the entire script of both mainline Klonoa games, backwards, while being spun around in an office chair that you need to keep balanced because half of it’s legs are broken off?

• Hero in Training
aww I must not be a real fan then.. I can't even do that forwards :(

However, can you take the entire script of Door to Phantomile and rearrange all the letters so it forms an entirely different story that still fits the text boxes of the original game AND Phantasy Reverie's without deleting any letters or punctuation?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 02:53:22 am by ThatGuy70 (Mikey) »

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
    • My website
(I would actually love to try that one day)

Well, to do that in the game, that would require hacking into the game’s code, searching through hexes to find the relevant bits of data that represent the strings and voice lines of the game, and then you have to rearrange all of those bits to the relevant spots without breaking anything else in the game.

To make it less risky, it could perhaps be possible to decompile the game which involves taking the binary code of the finalised executable and converting it into a programming language and asset files, from there you can perhaps find any text documents or text files that contain the lines you need, and from there. Then you need to recompile the game into an executable to test. If you get anything wrong, you’d have to do everything all over again.

Do I get bonus points for providing the actual answer?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 09:47:18 pm by Cobra! »

• Hero in Training
As a matter of fact you do! In addition, for making your situation be getting bonus points, you gain additional bonus points. You may now trade them in for Wahoo Bucks, which you can spend at Wahoo’s Tacos for free wahoo tacos (only valid in specific areas in California and Interdimensional portals leading to Wahoo’s Tacos locations via summoning ritual through opening fresh copies of Klonoa Phantasy Reverie.) and onion rings.

If I were to buy out the Wahoo’s Tacos franchise (which is an actual fish taco restaurant chain in California that had a promotion with sales of the Wiimake), how can I modify each restaurant to better promote Klonoa.