Everyone needs a little Joka in their lives. <3

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: ALERT: THIS IS NOT A DRILL X3  (Read 7036 times)

Offline Cybeast Gregar

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 18
  • Who ordered the Annihilation Special?
ALERT: THIS IS NOT A DRILL X3
« on: September 14, 2014, 09:37:30 am »
Hey, I'm Gregar. I don't normally introduce myself on 'Welcome' sections, but I felt like it this time. XD

I am unfortunately the sister of that crazy, sparkly, lopunny thing, Di Gi Charat... T3T but I still love that lil noob. lol XDDD She talks about this place a lot and how it has a pretty good community. So, I guess it convinced me to join. X3

I enjoy writing and role playing things that are based off of my favorite anime/video game series and animals. I don't feel like listing all my favorites, however, a few of them are MegaMan (NT and Starforce), Pokemon, Digimon, Zoids, Transformers, Sonic, Starfox, Kriby, Mario (bleh, sometimes e3e), Hidan no Aria, and the rest you're going to have to ask me about because like I said, I don't feel like listing everything. XD

But what about Klonoa? Hmm well honestly, I am not really a fan of that fuzzy little creature (but I have to admit, he is cute XD). I like Guntz though if I had to choose a character. :P I like dem guns. X3 No, I am not trigger happy. Well, maybe a little. XDDD Last but not least, I love tacos. SPICY TACOS. O3O

My username is a boss from the MegaMan Battle Network series. It is a total badass and it is better than Falzar ever will be. Okay now I'm done. XD

Offline RollingMeowcat

• An ordinary dreamer
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Not a fan of Sonic/Pokemon
Re: ALERT: THIS IS NOT A DRILL X3
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 09:45:22 am »
Welcome to the forums! I smiled upon seeing the Guntz part in your post...
I guess we can talk about it later?
My favorite animes:

More to come

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 09:51:26 am »
Ah hello and welcome.  Your are quite welcome here anyways I can almost imagine how Di Gi got you here xD.

Offline Vincentmrl

• Crazy Pianist
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Moo!
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 10:00:47 am »
Welcome to the forums, another crazy person for these crazy forums!

Offline CalmSerenity

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 52
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 10:03:31 am »
YAY! It's Sister DiGi's sister!!! :D I'm so glad that you decided to join our wonderful family of wonderfulliness! :)
I hope you'll have the best time here, Sister Gregar! Let's be friends!!  :big_smile:

And yeah! Gregar will always be better than Falzar any day!!! He's a BEAST, after all ;) (hehe... sorry, i couldn't resist... :embarassed:)

Offline Cybeast Gregar

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 18
  • Who ordered the Annihilation Special?
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2014, 10:37:37 am »
Welcome to the forums! I smiled upon seeing the Guntz part in your post...
I guess we can talk about it later?
Thanks! ^^ Sure, sounds good to me. I don't mind talking about Guntz lol X3

Ah hello and welcome.  Your are quite welcome here anyways I can almost imagine how Di Gi got you here xD.
Hey and thanks! ^^ Well, Di Gi did the usual whenever she wants me on a site. Begging until your ears fall off. e3e

Welcome to the forums, another crazy person for these crazy forums!
This place is normally crazy? Time for me to go then. XDDD KIDDING! O3O

YAY! It's Sister DiGi's sister!!! :D I'm so glad that you decided to join our wonderful family of wonderfulliness! :)
I hope you'll have the best time here, Sister Gregar! Let's be friends!!  :big_smile:

And yeah! Gregar will always be better than Falzar any day!!! He's a BEAST, after all ;) (hehe... sorry, i couldn't resist... :embarassed:)
Thanks ^^ I am looking forward to having a good time here. But please, just call me Gregar. It sounds cooler. XD

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2014, 12:07:40 pm »
Oh look, DOUBLE MADNESS :O
Nah, it's just another day, Welcome to the gang! :D

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 06:45:57 am by ALOIYD »

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2014, 12:09:45 pm »
Yay! Welcome to the forums, Cybeast Gregar!

Yes, this place does get very crazy every now and then...mostly the shoutbox, though.

And hey, even if your interest in Klonoa sn't quite as much, it's far from the only thing we enjoy here. As it stands, we happen to share quite a few interests...

(incidentally, Klonoa Wii came with a coupon for a free fish taco...but that's a topic of discussion for another day...)

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline ✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 46
  • Meteor Mash!!♥
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2014, 12:37:34 pm »
I FORGOTS TO WELCOME YOU EVEN THOUGH WE LIVE IN DA SAME HOUSE LOL anyways welcome gurl I LOVE YOU!♥♥♥ :D :D :D (AND IM NOT A NOOB SHES DA NOOB LOL :embarassed:)

Click to enlarge!♥
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline CalmSerenity

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 52
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2014, 01:11:13 pm »
Thanks ^^ I am looking forward to having a good time here. But please, just call me Gregar. It sounds cooler. XD

Eeeehhhh? But you're like a sibling to me just like everyone else here! :sad face: How about... Sister Greigar? Sister Grengar? How does Sister グレイガ sound??? :confused: ... ok, nevermind then... I guess I'll just call you Gregar.........
W-welcome to the famil... uh, I mean, forums. G-Gregar... x_x