There are several cat-like creatures in series, but one is the best. (Tat, obviously.)

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Rupuruduu!  (Read 2024 times)

Offline SomariFeyWright

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
Rupuruduu!
« on: February 11, 2014, 06:28:15 pm »
Hello fellow fans of the great and underacknowledged Dream Traveler!

My name's SomariFeyWright. I also go by Somari, Som, Sombom, Sommy, Sommy-wommy, Sommy-chan, and names similar to those, but honestly I'm not picky on names as long as you make it something decent.

I've only been a fan of the franchise for a few months now, thanks to the help of an excellent video by the YouTube user Caddicarus, but I've already played and beaten both main series games, Empire of Dreams, Dream Champ Tournament, and I've done quite a bit of digging into Heroes.
Plus, if it means anything, I'm making my second Klonoa crossover fanfic as we speak.

I'm a 16-year old lifelong gamer with an obsession with just about every T-and-under game that isn't co-op or multiplayer only. I've got a long list of fandoms, and consider myself quite the geek.

Klonoa's one of my favorite video game characters of all time, even if I am new to the franchise itself, and I adore both of the main games. Heck, even the spin-offs were pretty decent.
... Door to Phantomile will always be my favorite though. I'm sorry, but you just can't beat kiddie!Klonoa-chan~

Anyways, I'm a diehard fan of the franchise, ready to join these forums! Even if there isn't extensive activity now, I have no doubt I'll have a blast here nonetheless!  :D

Offline Aura24

• Goddess Claire
  • Dreamer Rating: 43
    • DeviantArt
Rupuruduu!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 07:29:50 pm »
Welcome to the forums, Sommy :3
Hope you enjoy it here.
Administrator, Founder, and Fan of Klonoa.
Game channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/CrystalBlazier/

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Rupuruduu!
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 07:42:06 pm »
Well, you ought to fit along here nicely ;3

Welcome to the forums!

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident