All of our moderators have cybernetic implants. They watch over you as you sleep.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Pics from my Klonoa guidebooks  (Read 8481 times)

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 48
    • My homepage
Pics from my Klonoa guidebooks
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2013, 08:03:38 pm »
Updated the first post with a link to the Klonoa 2: Dream Champ Tournament guidebook scans/snapshots. Enjoy!

Offline JohnLj

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2013, 08:40:59 am »
Awesome!

Offline John Smith

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: -36

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
    • My homepage
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2013, 03:40:48 pm »
By your request I added the guidebooks in pdf form for download on the first post. I do not own all the guidebooks yet just the ones I have available for viewing in the first post. My plan is to someday own them all. =)

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
    • My homepage
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2013, 07:41:57 pm »
Updated the first post with scans from my newly acquired Klonoa Heroes guidebook. =)

Offline Tails' Fake Rings

• Heart Moo
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2013, 09:10:23 pm »
I truly appreciate this, ka64. Seeing concept art, gameplay elements, and other things like designs is very nice. Thank you!

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
    • My homepage
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2013, 11:07:35 pm »
My pleasure. =) Many years of not being able to see what was inside of these books was frustrating. I don't want others to feel like I did so I'm sharing their contents with everyone. =)

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
    • My homepage
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2014, 01:29:24 am »
Updated the first post with 3 more guidebooks! (Klonoa: Door to Phantomile, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, and Klonoa Heroes) I only need one more guidebook to complete my collection. Hurrah. =)
Updated the first post with the Klonoa 4koma theater comic book, which I scanned in it's entirety. =)
The first post has been updated with the final guidebook. That's it.. no more scans or guidebooks left! I hope everyone enjoys them. =)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 12:52:21 pm by ka64 »

Offline Mike

• Moo
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2014, 10:25:56 am »
This collection is amazing

Offline Silvuh

• Wind
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2014, 05:31:16 am »
Wow, thank you for sharing; these are wonderful! Love all the art, the zoomed-out vision shots, all the extra stuff in the back ... Just the other week I had been contemplating importing the books through Amazon Japan and an importing service. Still might. Eheh.

I was hoping to find some information about the Phantomilian language in the books. In the WC Door to Phantomile guidebook, the interview at page 134 has Yoshizawa and Nakanishi talking about the language starting on the right side of the page, but a few columns of text next to the binding weren't flat and got blurred. Do you think you could rescan that page? Or if you don't want to bend it anymore, take a photo.

Was having difficulty trying to analyze the Phantomilian/Japanese versions of Stepping Wind and think this might help.