Countless of souls have perished staring at Aura's profile picture.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Gaming platform general discusson  (Read 9319 times)

Offline Scroptels Gluzar

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
    • Pixiv
Re: Gaming platform general discusson
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2014, 12:43:21 am »
In the near future your cellphone will be your gaming console, you'll use it as your controller and you'll play handheld games like pokemon, when you're in your home you'll sit in front of your TV, you'll say the game you wanna play and it will start while using your cellphone without any cables connected to anything, right now we are in the digital distribution days with Steam and everything is going to there, but sooner than you think you won't own any game that you play, instead it will be streamed from the cloud, it is only a matter of time for an Asian country like Japan, China or other European countries to Implement Li-Fi which would mean an entire nation connected, you won't have to worry about having a powerfull cellphone or a good internet conection, etc. Wheter videogames will be of good quality or whether there'll be another crash on the industry is irrelevant because that is the way technology is heading towards. The magic of exponential growth, but that's the future

Anyways, I heard you like VR headsets

Offline Meguumin

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 31
  • Inconsistent lurker
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2014, 01:35:19 am »
deep

Offline Gyzyn

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2014, 03:02:45 am »
@Scroptels GL
Nicely written, but I need some sources, pretty please. Ha ha! Also, I can't imagine doing work on a flippin' mobile phone, sorry.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 03:10:34 am by Gyzyn »