For each time you go to Idle Chatter, Lolo trips over an object.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: HD remasters?  (Read 10470 times)

Offline John3210

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Do you even praise the sun?
Re: HD remasters?
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2014, 11:08:31 am »
Guys, GUYS, the site is in Italian, not Spanish. And, as Italian is a hard language, Google Translate kinda destroy it. But, I'm Italian, so, without further nonsense, I'll kindly translate it for ya. :big_smile: (btw I'm a new guy, yee)

Klonoa: Bandai Namco thinks about a next-gen version?
Klonoa may return on a next-gen console with a remastered version of the first game.
Bandai Namco may be thinking about Klonoa's return, character appeared for the first time near the end of the 90' in a gorgeous platform for PS1 and then disappeared after a decent sequel launched on 2001 for the PS2.
(Wii version image)
On the web there's a rumor about a remastered version of the 1st episode (which came out on '97) that should be launched in digital format on PS4 and XBOXOne, but there isn't an exclusion of a brand new game. We are still waiting for a confirmation or a negative response from the publisher.
PLEASE excuse my horrible knowledge of the English language, I hope you'll understand anyway.  :sad face:
P.S: Also, NebulaVista, if you need any help with those Italian sites,just message me,ok?
My Quote:

Offline Vincentmrl

• Crazy Pianist
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Moo!
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2014, 11:15:20 am »
Guys, GUYS, the site is in Italian, not Spanish. And, as Italian is a hard language, Google Translate kinda destroy it. But, I'm Italian, so, without further nonsense, I'll kindly translate it for ya. :big_smile: (btw I'm a new guy, yee)

Klonoa: Bandai Namco thinks about a next-gen version?
Klonoa may return on a next-gen console with a remastered version of the first game.
Bandai Namco may be thinking about Klonoa's return, character appeared for the first time near the end of the 90' in a gorgeous platform for PS1 and then disappeared after a decent sequel launched on 2001 for the PS2.
(Wii version image)
On the web there's a rumor about a remastered version of the 1st episode (which came out on '97) that should be launched in digital format on PS4 and XBOXOne, but there isn't an exclusion of a brand new game. We are still waiting for a confirmation or a negative response from the publisher.
PLEASE excuse my horrible knowledge of the English language, I hope you'll understand anyway.  :sad face:
P.S: Also, NebulaVista, if you need any help with those Italian sites,just message me,ok?
but the google translate translation made the point, fyi I'm Italian too. I hope this rumor is true and that it includes PC

Offline John3210

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Do you even praise the sun?
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2014, 11:20:17 am »
Yeah, I did this only for who wanted a "full translation". Yet I hope that, if they're gonna make a new game, to make it even for PS3/XBOX360, because i still don't wanna buy a next-gen console, spending around €400.
My Quote:

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2014, 10:37:17 pm »

Klonoa reboot the forgotten games PlayStation 4 to United Kingdom excited to be announced yes.  :embarassed:

http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/the-forgotten-games-playstation-4-should-bring-back/

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • Archivist Extraordinaire
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2014, 10:40:13 pm »
That's just saying there SHOULD be another game, not that there WILL be.