Untamed Heart: Enough dream stones to run a sleep clinic!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: The Last Poster - 2600+ posts and still going!  (Read 575235 times)

Offline Painty

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
Re: The Last Poster - 2000+ posts and still going!
« Reply #2180 on: April 28, 2018, 01:20:05 pm »
Yeeeaah, maybe I should've posted that a long time ago. Like, when this thread started. But yeah, that's a nice outlook on it.

Although there is another issue; Barely anyone comes here anymore, meaning there is a slight possibility they could stop posting FOREVER. For example, there was a time there was one post sitting all by itself with no one to reply to it. If that went on for any longer (by which I mean, an eternity), there would BE a, "Last Poster."

So, I guess we can do nothing better than to sit and wait to see what happens next. And show each other pictures of cute animals.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/qrfcTxLP7lw/maxresdefault.jpg

(Oh hey, you're ba...  oh.)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 01:35:00 pm by Painty »

Offline Warp

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • Blasting music 24/7
« Reply #2181 on: May 01, 2018, 04:49:45 am »
This isn't over yet....

Because i'm gonna be "The Last Poster"! :hey:

I don't have any cute animal picture though  :sad_face:

« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 04:59:12 am by LittleWood »

Offline Painty

• Heart Moo
« Reply #2182 on: May 01, 2018, 09:11:35 pm »
I don't have any cute animal picture though  :sad_face:
Oh, that's ok. 'Cause I have pleeeeeeenntty more.

Offline Warp

• Heart Moo
  • Blasting music 24/7
« Reply #2183 on: May 02, 2018, 04:32:26 am »
The day i will find out how to post an image or a file it will be a glorious day x_x

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
« Reply #2184 on: May 03, 2018, 09:23:27 am »
Post got it guy.

Offline Painty

• Heart Moo
« Reply #2185 on: May 07, 2018, 10:14:47 pm »
So you know how all the (canon) Klonoa games are the dreams of the player? Yeah, I'm gonna assume you know that.  Well, did you know they're also the dreams of a character from a game that's not even from Namco? No, it's not Nights. It's...

...someone that I'm not gonna mention yet so I can have an excuse to make more posts on here!

yaaaaay.

Offline Warp

• Heart Moo
  • Blasting music 24/7
« Reply #2186 on: May 08, 2018, 01:01:59 pm »
So you know how all the (canon) Klonoa games are the dreams of the player? Yeah, I'm gonna assume you know that.  Well, did you know they're also the dreams of a character from a game that's not even from Namco? No, it's not Nights. It's...

...someone that I'm not gonna mention yet so I can have an excuse to make more posts on here!

yaaaaay.
Now i'm curious....like a lot. I need to know  :O

Offline Painty

• Heart Moo
« Reply #2187 on: May 08, 2018, 08:45:20 pm »
Now i'm curious....like a lot. I need to know  :O

Oh, you'll find out... probably not anytime soon, though. I was gonna make this super extensive comparative essay pinpointing every parallel between Klonoa and... the other game, and considering it took me three minutes to write these two sentences, I'd say it'll come out just before Christmas next year.

Just kidding. It's Kingdom Hearts. And I might just make a fairly moderate list of parallels between the two. Easier on both the eyes and the keyboard.

Offline Warp

• Heart Moo
  • Blasting music 24/7
« Reply #2188 on: May 09, 2018, 02:39:08 pm »
Oh, you'll find out... probably not anytime soon, though. I was gonna make this super extensive comparative essay pinpointing every parallel between Klonoa and... the other game, and considering it took me three minutes to write these two sentences, I'd say it'll come out just before Christmas next year.

Just kidding. It's Kingdom Hearts. And I might just make a fairly moderate list of parallels between the two. Easier on both the eyes and the keyboard.
Kingdom Hearts? This is gonna be interesting

Offline Painty

• Heart Moo
« Reply #2189 on: June 17, 2018, 11:09:42 am »
I have a dilemma: If I don't post something here, I won't be last poster. If I post something here, there's a chance someone will see and post again to negate my last poster status, once again beginning the Great War of Lastdom. Sure, there's an even higher chance nobody will respond, since they clearly don't care about this thread anymore. And even if they did, we do need more action in this place...

The latter's obviously the right choice. This is just an excuse to post again. *honk*(?)