No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: ♥!!!!I'M BACK! MAJOR, SUPER, MEGA OH MY GAWSH!!!!♥  (Read 6854 times)

Offline ✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 46
  • Meteor Mash!!♥
♥!!!!I'M BACK! MAJOR, SUPER, MEGA OH MY GAWSH!!!!♥
« on: September 10, 2014, 12:17:14 pm »
UNTAMED HEART!!!!♥ OH. MY. GOODNESS. :O HI!!!♥ ITS BEEN LIKE *looks at calendar* A WEEK OR TWO? :unsure: I FORGOT BUT I REALLY DONT CARE BECAUSE ALL I KNOW IS IM BACK!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!! :D ;D :big_smile: :D ;D :big_smile:

So if you didn't know I quit this website like... LIKE I SAID I FORGOT! x_x but why anyways? Guys its been nothing but drama and I just don't even have the energy to explain everything. My mom like kicked me off of the forums I joined and other sites like animal jam, worlize, chatlands, etc. :( She got this new job and I know she is under stress right now and other stuff that I won't be saying. She didn't boot me off of YouTube so that was the only thing I had if I wanted to chat online. :sad face: Normally when my mom wants me off of something I can't question her like that and I just do it because I respect what she has to say no matter what. But once everything was straightened out in our lives I decided to ask her if I could go back to my beloved websites and she surprisingly said YES! :O GUYS DID YOU HEAR THAT?! SHE SAID YES FLIPPIN DOLPHINS YES!♥ SO HERE I AM LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I AM SO HAPPY I COULD

!!!!!!!EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!
NOW I CAN POST RANDOM STUFF LIKE I DID (gonna have to finish part 2 of my embarrassment topic LOL) AND ROLE PLAY WITH MY BUDDIES ON AJ! We role play things like Power Rangers (IM PINK!♥), pokemon, Sonic, we just have a blast I cant wait to see them again THANK YOU MOM!!!!♥ I LOVE YOU!♥ :D

IM SO GLAD TO SEE YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY! I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO BE GONE FOREVER! IT MEANS MY LIFE IS BACK TO NORMAL!!!! *JUMPS OUT THE WINDOW WITH A CRASHHH* YA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!♥♥♥ :D

WOOOO See you around Untamed Heart!♥ THIS CALLS FOR TACO NIGHT!♥

P.S. Couldn't make this post fancy like I usually do because this just happened and I just wanted to say this while IM EXTREMELY EXCITED!♥♥♥ :D

Click to enlarge!♥
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Scroptels Gluzar

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
    • Pixiv
Re: ♥!!!!I'M BACK! MAJOR, SUPER, MEGA OH MY GAWSH!!!!♥
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 12:26:53 pm »
OMG!!! DI GI CAME BACK! SWEET LOVELY DI GI I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! I THOUGHT YOU LEFT BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LIKED US BUT NOW YOU'RE HERE! OH, I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU AGAIN DI GI! DI GI! DI GI!!!!! YOU'RE A WONDERFUL FRIEND!
*SUPER ULTRA MEGA HUGS!!!*

Offline CalmSerenity

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 52
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 12:37:19 pm »
WAHOO~! :D YAY! You came back, Sister DiGi!!! ;D It's so good to see you again~! :big_smile:

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 12:39:05 pm »
I'm very glad to see you are back this calls for celebration coffee for me ! :D

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2014, 12:41:03 pm »
Okay, welcome back, also try to not go intensive like this (HEY I AM MORE INTENSE THAN WHAT DO YOU THINK)
 ;)

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • Archivist Extraordinaire
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2014, 12:44:34 pm »
Your posts remind me of those Old Spice commercials...

Still, glad that you're back.

Offline Gyzyn

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2014, 01:17:39 pm »
Classic case of an over controlling parent. You have my condolences.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2014, 01:43:10 pm »
Good to have you back.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2014, 02:34:42 pm »
Welcome back! It's nice to see you got everything straightened out, and all.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline ✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 46
  • Meteor Mash!!♥
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2014, 02:48:08 pm »
OMG!!! DI GI CAME BACK! SWEET LOVELY DI GI I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! I THOUGHT YOU LEFT BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LIKED US BUT NOW YOU'RE HERE! OH, I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU AGAIN DI GI! DI GI! DI GI!!!!! YOU'RE A WONDERFUL FRIEND!
*SUPER ULTRA MEGA HUGS!!!*

*SUPER ULTRA MEGA HUGS BACK* OMG IKR I MISSED YOU TOO!!!!♥♥♥ :O I am so sorry if I confused you or anyone here but I did not leave because I disliked anyone! like I said it was my mom and the sudden dramaaa x_x BUT I MISSED YOU SO MUCH WE HAS GOTS TO LIKE HANG OUT AGAIN SWEET POTATO!♥ :D *HAPPILY DANCES IN MY ROOM*♥

Click to enlarge!♥
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.