There is a new Klonoa Fan Magazine out. Come see here. https://forums.untamedheart.us/?page=zine

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Fan contination?  (Read 2347 times)

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 48
    • My homepage
Fan contination?
« on: March 16, 2014, 12:39:08 pm »
Well since the comic is most likely doomed to be stuck in limbo I guess it's up to the fans to make up the rest. I'm not much of a writer but if anyone plans on creating a script of sorts I think I could handle drawing the strips or some of them.. kinda like how Hitoshi Ariga switched with Espen Grundetjern for a couple strips. Any ideas? I'd love to make something happen. =)

Offline SurrealBrain

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
  • Goody goody!
Fan contination?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 04:51:30 pm »
I've been coming up with some ideas for one, but it's barely in the outlining stage.

I've actually had a few different ideas for artists. Your own art isn't so bad itself, so I'll keep you in mind if I can finish a script, or at least an outline.

Thanks to FRAYKER for the signature! :)

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Fan contination?
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 06:30:15 pm »
If I were to finish it, I would love to rewrite some characters as Popka and the High Priestess did not seem like themselves. But hey my opinion.

Offline RollingMeowcat

• An ordinary dreamer
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Not a fan of Sonic/Pokemon
Fan contination?
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 02:59:32 am »
I admire your enthusiasm. However DToNS is an official comic, which might means the director of it (Jim Zub) can discuss with the creators of Klonoa. And it seems we are losing the connection with those very people...
But I'll support any fan project if it helps to draw attention.
My favorite animes:

More to come

Offline SurrealBrain

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
  • Goody goody!
Fan contination?
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2014, 06:14:42 pm »
I've whipped up an outline, but I'm not feeling confident enough in my skills to make a script, and even the outline's a bit iffy. If you look at my Secret Santa story on dA, you'll see that my descriptions suck, especially where fight scenes are concerned.

Plus, I haven't fully though things out in the outline. So I'll offer this: if anyone wants to see the outline, you can send me a PM. If you want to make a script out if it, they can be my guest. Only two conditions: I want to be credited for the outline, and I want see what you've got.

Sorry if it doesn't work that way. I'm just asking, is all. I get this feeling I'll be looked down upon for this...
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 06:17:00 pm by SurrealBrain »

Thanks to FRAYKER for the signature! :)