No one is safe from Dar's pranks every April Fool's Day. >:3

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: What first attracted you to this game be it the demo or full game.  (Read 1954 times)

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
For me I was just. oh look bright colors :o I was probably hmm 8 or 9 ish back then when I had just the demo.
I remember being pretty entertained by the oddness of the game I was also confused on Klonoa's gender  :embarassed:

By the time the demo stopped at 1-2 I was really curious where there story would go. Except I never could find the full game for years to come then forgot about it for a while till one day seeing it while searching around for iso s of Kings Field to mess with on an emulator and recognizing the really hard to pronounce name "Klonoa".

Anyways Klonoa Door to Phantomile was the best random iso download ever for me idk what to say of what I like most about the game I just know I do without knowing fully why.

So anyways how did you get introduced to Klonoa Phantomile ?  :D

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
Re: What first attracted you to this game be it the demo or full game.
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 05:13:46 am »
Thinking, new Klonoa doppelganger business opportunities?

Offline Artsy

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 18
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 10:14:07 am »
Haha, I'm going to be honest, I found it in Caddicarus's top 20 PS1 games list. From the mere minutes it was presented to me as a viewer, I knew I wanted to play that game. This game was just straight up my aesthetic. (by the way I also thought Klonoa was a girl) When I managed to find Empire of Dreams while going through the list of gba ROMs on coolROM (a list that sadly no longer exists) I got it because I remembered its unique name, and I think I even checked the video to make sure I had the name right. After playing a few levels of it I was charmed by it, and determined to get the PS1 game. I learned how to use a PS1 emulator purely to play this game, and I was worth the effort, I can tell you that :big_smile:

Offline Aura24

• Goddess Claire
  • Dreamer Rating: 43
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 02:32:49 pm »
I only rented the full game when I first saw it.
Administrator, Founder, and Fan of Klonoa.
Game channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/CrystalBlazier/

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2015, 01:27:06 am »
Full game. My PSX is chipped. I just downloaded the iso :3