Untamed Heart: Wahoo is more popular than Yahoo!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: There's something about the ending I've been thinking about...  (Read 2627 times)

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
If the memories Klonoa had in the game were fake memories created by Hewpoe, could the recurring dream Klonoa had be fake too?  :unsure: Because from what I know, Klonoa had the recurring dream in his world, was brought to phantomile unconscious, given the fake memories from Hewpoe (but still had him remember the dream), woke up from having the dream AGAIN after regaining consciousness in Phantomile, and then the game's events happened. What do you guys think?
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline Tails' Fake Rings

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
There's something about the ending I've been thinking about...
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 05:29:15 pm »
From what I came up with, Klonoa was brought to Phantomile and made to believe he lived there all his life. After some time, Huepow implanted the fake memories while Klonoa was sleeping, as well as altering his current dream to match the events that were about to unfold.

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 05:48:46 pm »
Uh, Fake Ring. You basicaly repeated yourself. Klonoa was given the fake memories to make him believe he lived in Phantomile all his life.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline Tails' Fake Rings

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014, 07:02:31 pm »
Quote from: "Windbullet"
Uh, Fake Ring. You basicaly repeated yourself. Klonoa was given the fake memories to make him believe he lived in Phantomile all his life.
I explained it like I did because I believe the fake memories were given to him at two opportunities. Of course, Huepow wasn't expecting to become so attached as he was to Klonoa.

Offline Bitterman

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2014, 01:48:22 am »
I always figured that everything was just fake memories till we actually see Klonoa wake up in the intro cinematic, which I always figured was on the same day the game actually begins. I mean, if you consider that Klonoa was there in Phantomile for one sleep period in his real life, his time in Phantomile would've been pretty limited.

Just my five cents.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2014, 12:17:04 am »
Quote from: "Windbullet"
If the memories Klonoa had in the game were fake memories created by Hewpoe, could the recurring dream Klonoa had be fake too?  :unsure: Because from what I know, Klonoa had the recurring dream in his world, was brought to phantomile unconscious, given the fake memories from Hewpoe (but still had him remember the dream), woke up from having the dream AGAIN after regaining consciousness in Phantomile, and then the game's events happened. What do you guys think?
Have "recurring dream" in the original location he was in at lest once. Wake up then fall back asleep. Then sudden abductions woosh you're somehow in phantomile "not awake of course" then free brainwashing courtesy of hewpoe.

Have "recurring dream" yet  but in phantomile again along with some false memories and bam you have a brainwashed unsuspecting klonoa free to be used by hewpoe and whomever else to save phantomile from from what I guess the purpose of was to stop Nahatomb.

It really did seem all preplanned by the moon queen and others or whoever if you ask me and hewpoe obviously being in on it.

My theory on how Hewpoe did this would be he somehow crossed into wherever Klonoa was before the phantomile story and began injecting that dream.

This theory all with a ton of bias that ps1 ending really kind of ticked me off in ways xD.

I really consider that whole game's "dream" to be more of a nightmare.