We're partners with the Klonoa for Smash Bros. Facebook page! Be sure to give them a visit!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Who Wants to Talk about Couples?  (Read 19486 times)

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
Re: Who Wants to Talk about Couples?
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2014, 06:51:40 am »
Lephise & Huepow
What? I don't even know they're in a relationship. Besides, Lephise seems much older than Huepow.
I think huepow is older than what he looks like, and he always cares about lephise, and I think that's not for her song or rescuing the moon kingdom, he actually cares about her. :)

Also,
Moving this to "The Klonoa Collective"
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 06:53:47 am by Rupurudu »

Offline RollingMeowcat

• An ordinary dreamer
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Not a fan of Sonic/Pokemon
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2014, 07:36:36 am »
Can I ask what makes you think Huepow cares about Lephise? The only one I know who cares her very much is Balue - he even build a tower for her! The tower is unfinished at the beginning of DtP, though.

Off-topic : Judging by his vocal, I don't think Huepow is older than he looks like. But who knows? The manual only says Klonoa is a "boy". Maybe Huepow was born during/before the 100 days war.
My favorite animes:

More to come

Offline nekoni-klonoa2

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
  • sign of heroe
    • my art klonoa gallery
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2014, 09:19:55 am »
Hmmm....There really isn't any "couples" in the series...at all. There is that one kiss that Lolo gives Klonoa in the manga, of all things, but that was the manga, and it tends to...deviate from canon.

o_o when !!? kiss that Lolo gives Klonoa in the manga  :O
my english it's so bad  > 3 > i'm an artist
Nice to meet you

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2014, 10:22:45 am »
Can I ask what makes you think Huepow cares about Lephise? The only one I know who cares her very much is Balue - he even build a tower for her! The tower is unfinished at the beginning of DtP, though.

Off-topic : Judging by his vocal, I don't think Huepow is older than he looks like. But who knows? The manual only says Klonoa is a "boy". Maybe Huepow was born during/before the 100 days war.
Sure.

On the start, Klonoa wake up because of something crashing to bell, they went here just to find out Ghadius kidnap Lephise, and we go to rescue her...

But there are some things I don't understand,
1- Huepow is the Prince of the moon kingdom. He can ignore Lephise and found another songstress. But he didn't?

2- In the ending, he said he said he take klonoa and give him fake memories to rescue phantomille. If he knows it from the very beginning, why he didn't do anything? Wait for ghadius to kidnap lephise and go rescue her so she can sing song of rebirth again (and of course being her hero) ?

About the age, look at this concept art: http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140216215625/klonoa/images/7/76/Lephise_concept.png

Offline MacaAmetrine

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2014, 01:43:44 pm »
I ship Klonoa / Lolo  :embarassed:
......Lephise and Hewpow?.....Thats cute x'D weird but cute :3

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2014, 02:13:02 pm »
Hmmm....There really isn't any "couples" in the series...at all. There is that one kiss that Lolo gives Klonoa in the manga, of all things, but that was the manga, and it tends to...deviate from canon.

o_o when !!? kiss that Lolo gives Klonoa in the manga  :O

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • Archivist Extraordinaire
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2014, 03:33:19 pm »
Still don't see it.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2014, 04:00:52 pm »
Still don't see it.
Oops, I...guess I remembered incorrectly. But she flat out says "I love you." That's just as convincing as a kiss, I would say.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • Archivist Extraordinaire
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2014, 04:07:45 pm »
But she flat out says "I love you." That's just as convincing as a kiss, I would say.

Keep in mind that this is the same Manga where Klonoa tries to commit suicide, and then becomes transgender for about 1 page.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2014, 04:23:54 pm »
Like I said:"Deviates from canon. A LOT."