Don't trust flying fish. Especially Karal.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: My drawings  (Read 4630 times)

Offline Bitterman

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
My drawings
« on: July 06, 2014, 11:23:17 am »
Here it is, I tried my hand at trying to redraw official art. This was my first time in 10 years, that I ever tried to draw anything by hand.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This turned out a bit better though.

I'll probably try drawing more soon, so I can improve. I did draw a few more, but I'm not really satisfied with those.
My first fully-freely drawn one ended up looking too human in limb proportions.

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
Re: My drawings
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2014, 01:48:41 pm »
That was pretty good. And don't take this the wrong way, Bitterman, but your username reminds me of ZeonTheHeroHog, or as I like to call him, the dumbest person I've ever encountered on the Internet.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline Bitterman

• Heart Moo
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2014, 02:04:16 pm »
Thanks. I'm gonna try to get better at drawing, I kinda like it. ;)

And don't take this the wrong way, Bitterman, but your username reminds me of ZeonTheHeroHog, or as I like to call him, the dumbest person I've ever encountered on the Internet.
Hahaha, no worries. I'm afraid I haven't heard of him. Judging by his name, I take it he's in the Sonic community? To be honest I learned of Sonic through ED waaay back, it made me vary of being too involved.

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2014, 02:49:44 pm »

Quote from: Bitterman link=link=topic=273.msg3112#msg3112 date=1404668921
Hahaha, no worries. I'm afraid I haven't heard of him. Judging by his name, I take it he's in the Sonic community? To be honest I learned of Sonic through ED waaay back, it made me vary of being too involved.
Well, you could say he is. What he did that was so dumb, is one of those things where you're gonna owe an apology to the people you would say are the dumbest you've met. What happened was: After rage quitting 4 times he came back to the Internet under the name ElectricStarZeto.  All Realmwars said to him was "Hello thar again Zeon. By the way, the shading on your sprite is garbage." That's all he said and Zeon replied with a little rant calling him the rudest person he's met along with everyone he knows, and then he said, AND I QUOTE: "And to end this, I have no choice but to reveal my real name. My real name is John Bitterman. I live in Davenport, Iowa. I'm sorry but you forced me to do it!" Basically, he took Realmwars criticizing his sprite shading as an excuse to give away his personal info AND HE DELIBERATELY DID IT ON DEVIANTART WHERE EVERYBODY CAN SEE IT.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 02:54:42 pm by Windbullet »
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline Bitterman

• Heart Moo
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2014, 04:55:29 pm »
Hahaha, that is rich. I don't even want to understand why someone would kick themselves in the *** so hard deliberately. I bet he was driven off by trolls for the 5th time at the end.

I'd never reveal my real name publicly anywhere, for any random person to see. I put my internet name together from the name of the protagonist in Quake II, and Marcus Aurelius. Don't ask how those two came together in one train of thought, but I liked how it fit together.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 04:57:48 pm by Bitterman »

Offline Gyzyn

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2014, 05:46:56 am »
@Bitterman

*chuckle* Even if you are using a proxy, finding your general location through the interwebs is still pretty easy. Anonymity on the internet is a thing of the past unfortunately. Though can't say I recklessly share my personal info everywhere on the internet, a couple of users on some musicians forums know my facebook. So they know my name and last name, though not my precise location.

My name is Paul BTW... Oh NO the hackers! My bank account has been emptied! NUUUUUUUUUUU!

Also, nice art. I would love to see some digital works too.

Offline Bitterman

• Heart Moo
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2014, 06:36:08 am »
Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I'll probably buy a drawing tablet once I get more money flowing in.

Regarding anonymity, you're right, I just learned to be very careful on the internet. I lurked some pretty dark places, so I've become kind of paranoid about the matter. Not like I have much to worry about, I'm no e-famous person, thankfully.

Oh and my real name is Andrew. There, just to prove that I'm not that paranoid.
Now if you'll excuse me I'll double check my firewall and system.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 09:42:52 am by Bitterman »

Offline Bitterman

• Heart Moo
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2014, 02:33:53 am »
I tried to draw some more, I've been using "orientation circles" and sketches a lot, unlike first when I tried to draw the finishing lines to begin. I think my latest drawings came out a lot better, but I'm not satisfied. I really need to work on the perspective, and later I'll try coloring digitally. I only noticed now that the left eye is kinda borked in the second one.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2014, 02:48:42 am »
Ah, yes. annonimity on the internet is quite tough. And those pictures are quite good.

My real name's Maxx...though, considering I already use that name on Miiverse, it's not really all that annonymous.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2014, 11:54:55 am »
@Bitterman

*chuckle* Even if you are using a proxy, finding your general location through the interwebs is still pretty easy. Anonymity on the internet is a thing of the past unfortunately. Though can't say I recklessly share my personal info everywhere on the internet, a couple of users on some musicians forums know my facebook. So they know my name and last name, though not my precise location.

My name is Paul BTW... Oh NO the hackers! My bank account has been emptied! NUUUUUUUUUUU!

Also, nice art. I would love to see some digital works too.
Public proxies are generally report themselves that they are proxy, since they don't want any lawyers to call them. And they are generally banned from everywhere.

There are elite proxies exist, but if you scare them real good, they'll give the real info because they don't want lawyers too.