No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Some ideas  (Read 2086 times)

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Some ideas
« on: August 20, 2013, 11:13:37 am »
~Copypasta'd~

Okay, so here's a few ideas that I thought would be nice to implement:

- Klonoa emoticons. Well not all of of them are Klonoa himself, but of all the character in all of the games.

- I thought to separate the forums by names of towns/lands so to speak. Have General talk and it's subforum a town, the welcome area and whatnot a separate town, the games forums another (It's more of the lines of just renaming, not really separating anything, so to give it a each forum a different town theme and giving the overall forums a Klonoa theme)

-I like the idea of the rankings, but maybe add more? I had a few in mind, but I see what you're doing with the rankings right now. I thought about one being 'priest/priestess in training' and then the rank from that is priest/priestess. Maybe one could be Dreamer, then the next rank could be Dream Traveler. I dunno, I'm just throwing things around :P

Let me know what you think!

Offline Thorp

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
Some ideas
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 10:33:51 pm »
the ability to delete your own posts in the edit window

Offline Aura24

• Goddess Claire
  • Dreamer Rating: 43
    • DeviantArt
Some ideas
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 11:21:39 pm »
I've just enabled the 'Delete own posts' option for members. :3
Administrator, Founder, and Fan of Klonoa.
Game channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/CrystalBlazier/