No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Bullet: Soul Bounded  (Read 4542 times)

Offline HTG&M

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Dream On!
    • My Card
Re: Bullet: Soul Bounded
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2021, 06:23:06 pm »
Bullet: Soul Bounded - update 10/19/2021

sorry for the lack of updates, but I wanted to let everyone know that the project is still being worked on. lemme explain why I haven't shown any new update since June.

basically I've been busy with a lot of other projects on my plate. mostly stuff that's really not related to klonoa. I just pretty much saw a trend and ran with it and mostly tried to get my music out there. not for fame, but mostly to show what i can do as a composer, overall I have learned a lot since then and now im going to return to working on this project again during some of my spare time.

has anyone joined the team since the last update?:

the short answer is no, but a little bit worse in a way. we lost some team members. we only really have 1 artist working on some stuff, but atm they are also either focusing on other things or managing their health. while i may not be good and running a team I at least take health first over then a project. at the very least these old members will still be credited in the game and in the credits of anything I tag the first bullet game in.

overall I just making sure that everyone on the team is staying ok and hopefully ill sort things out for the future of this project. cause I really have a story for this game and I really want to tell it.

any new music?:

yes actually. I just published a new track for one of the bosses today. I have all the OST uploads here on this page of untamed heart:
https://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=2485.0

once again I'm sorry for making this update on how the project is going. cause of it instead of posting monthly I'm just going to post a update when I feel like when there is major progress.

hopefully everyone is having a nice day today and I hope to bring more progress for the project when there is major progress forward
trying to work on Klonoa projects like:
bullet: soul bounded
*SECRET PROJECT*

if you want feel free to message me about things. im almost always available to talk
Discord: huntertron#5028