Untamed Heart: Enough dream stones to run a sleep clinic!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: State of the Moon Kingdom Address 2018  (Read 1456 times)

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
State of the Moon Kingdom Address 2018
« on: February 08, 2018, 08:34:53 pm »
Hey guys

I know this is late. I know it's been quiet, but now is better time to ever to talk about the going-ons of the server and hopefully the rest of the Klonoa community. I won't make this long, I won't post information that you guys can easily look up for yourselves, BUT I will post about some interesting projects that we have going on, and that hopefully we'll get have it done this year. So let's dig right in.

Archive Project

We collected a lot of stuff about Klonoa over the years, and this year we're gonna to finish up the archive collect we managed to amass. It'll be a new section here on the site, I have to host it here of course, so it's a manner of setting down and getting it done when I get some time off, which if things go well, I might be able to do this May. Of course there a few things that we can't host here, but we'll link it if necessary. So look forward to it!

Site Overhaul

I know, I know, we said last year we'll get it done. Things happened. It's stalled at the moment, but whenever I get this Archive project done, that will be the next priority as far as getting some projects done. There isn't really much to say about this yet, so we'll let you know what's going on hopefully after May.

Unnamed Project

We got some secret things going on the backgroung that we're trying to work out. Some really awesome secret things. Right now it's in the development phase, the staff here are going to discussion about this exciting project, and hopefully we can get some great ideas on how to  proceed with it. Again, we'll let you guys know more about it once we have a meeting.

Events?

I know it's been a little dull around here lately, due to a lot of us being busy, but we're willing to make some changes to keep things interesting, especially with the Klonoa movie looming in the background. I'd love to hear your guys' input and ideas on what we can do for more events and maybe even contests. Let me know below on the replies below.Anyway, that's all for now. Things are about to get very interesting soon! Stay tuned!

-Dar
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 08:40:47 pm by the_darai, Reason: formatting »

Offline Megahog2014

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
  • Lets Do This!!!!!
Re: State of the Moon Kingdom Address 2018
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 06:19:58 pm »
Hey we should bring back movie nights if that is possible. And (when possible) we can stream the Klonoa movie in the future for all to enjoy.
I am me.... I do things differently from others.... I may see things in a way others don't.... I might be strange to others eyes... but to myself I am a normal person....