We're partners with the Klonoa for Smash Bros. Facebook page! Be sure to give them a visit!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Allow me to re-re-reintroduce myself  (Read 8683 times)

Offline Sleepy

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
Allow me to re-re-reintroduce myself
« on: September 14, 2014, 08:26:28 pm »
I say it like that because in my life I've introduced myself to many Klonoa forums.  Just not in a really long time.  This series holds a very special place in the nostalgic category of my heart, so I'd like to make a better effort at being active in the community.  It's great to see that there are still people dedicated to Klonoa.  I've been in the fandom for a very long time--back when the fandom community was in its "golden years," so to speak.  I've met a lot of great people through this fandom and made many great memories.

With all the said, oldies in the Klonoa fandom may recognize me as "Chibikawa."  I'm sure my several (very embarrassing) Klonoa fanfics are still floating around on fanfic.net.  I also used to draw a lot of fanart on deviantArt under the same name.  But that was years ago, back when everything you do is embarrassing when you look back at it 5-10 years later.  So please don't do a background check on me.  I may just die.

Aaaanyway... You guys are great for keeping this place alive, and I'm excited to be able to participate in the Klonoa community again.  I hope we make more great memories.  ;)

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Re: Allow me to re-re-reintroduce myself
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 08:32:47 pm »
Hey! Happy to have you back! Perhaps we can convince to stick around this time? :P

Offline Sleepy

• Moo
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 08:44:07 pm »
Indeed!  I'll be sure to make an extra effort to stay dedicated to this very special fandom.

Offline ✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 46
  • Meteor Mash!!♥
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 09:06:14 pm »
*BUSTS THROUGH THE WALL* HI IM DI GI!!!!!♥ :D It is very nice to meet you I hope we can be friends because ME LOVES MAKING FRIENDS!!!♥ :O and IKR I WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE THERE WERE KLONOA FANS THAT STILL EXIST :sad face: Untamed Heart seriously did a wonderful job i agree!♥ :)

Click to enlarge!♥
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 09:18:02 pm »
Well, it's always nice to see new (read: old) faces on the forums! Anyway, enjoy your stay. And yeah, we all do embarassing things...I just happen to have done mine off the internet.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2014, 10:03:17 pm »
Chibikawa? OMIGOSH SOMEONE FROM ANOTHER SITE THAT IM NOT GONNA MENTION FOR HIS SLASH HER SAKE MY GOSH IT'S  CHIBIKAWA! Sorry about that. I just remember you from somewhere. I believe you didn't want us to do a background check on you so I'm not going to say which site you're from. I'm not even sure if you know me, but you're really nice. Oh right! Ahem. My username is ThatGuy70. It's probably familiar to you, or maybe it's completely foreign to you, but it's nice to see you here!  :D

Offline Sleepy

• Moo
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2014, 10:14:35 pm »
Chibikawa? OMIGOSH SOMEONE FROM ANOTHER SITE THAT IM NOT GONNA MENTION FOR HIS SLASH HER SAKE MY GOSH IT'S  CHIBIKAWA! Sorry about that. I just remember you from somewhere. I believe you didn't want us to do a background check on you so I'm not going to say which site you're from. I'm not even sure if you know me, but you're really nice. Oh right! Ahem. My username is ThatGuy70. It's probably familiar to you, or maybe it's completely foreign to you, but it's nice to see you here!  :D

You do seem somewhat familiar to me, but I'm afraid the memory part of my brain is the size of a peanut.  I'm delighted that someone here recognizes me, though!  And that stuff about doing a background check was just a joke, really.  You're perfectly welcome to talk about anything about me on this forum or anything I've done.  I could sure use a reminder myself!

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2014, 03:49:34 am »
I'm happy to see old members I don't know yet reappearing. Yes please stay.

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2014, 06:42:13 am »
Another old member comes in, Welcome :D
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 10:47:52 am by ALOIYD »

Offline Gyzyn

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2014, 10:43:11 am »
Hey! I remember you, Chibikawa. It's always a great pleasure to see another old member back on the forums.