We're partners with the Klonoa for Smash Bros. Facebook page! Be sure to give them a visit!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Legal way to get free Steam/Origin/Desura games (not spam or anything lol)  (Read 1644 times)

Offline Vincentmrl

• Crazy Pianist
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Moo!
Hey guys there's an awesome site where for doing adware things like downloading an app on your phone, or watching a video or even better: playing games that have achievements, you get points and can use these to buy games, steam cards, steam emoticons etc. The prices are very cheap as in a day I bought Race 07 from there, then some days later another Race 07 for a friend and now I bought Race Injection. Yes, it takes up to 2 days to get the redeem code but still it's worth the time spent. If you want to register, go here and press on the top right register: http://www.tremorgames.com/?ref=443268

This is the best site that does that overall, as the others have really high prices.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
I might look at it. I'm leery of this things, I don't like to put anything ad-related on my phone or computer because it could be adware.

Offline Vincentmrl

• Crazy Pianist
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Moo!
That's why I use a virtual machine :P