No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: What do you like most about DCT?  (Read 1497 times)

Offline Fennekin

• Fennekin Lover
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
  • Please sit, and let's talk for a while.
What do you like most about DCT?
« on: September 05, 2016, 05:16:11 pm »
What do you like most about DCT? I personally like the music and characters the best.

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
Re: What do you like most about DCT?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 07:06:37 am »
Since I'm mostly focused on gameplay than the other aspects, so I'm going for its excellent gameplay mechanics ;D

Also, the cast of characters here as well ;D

I'll give them credit for adding some previous characters from the main series and from Empire of Dreams ;)

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: What do you like most about DCT?
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 06:49:28 pm »
level design, enemy design. However especially the fact that the level atmosphere can be so varied in particular I liked northern express for it whole day night and then what appeared to be spirts and gears vision progression cycle it was a nice touch. Though all the areas do this thing in some way or another.

It was also the first time I've seen any lines by Suiryu I really wish he had been in klonoa heroes as playable.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 06:53:26 pm by Vokadae, Reason: Suiryu 2nd favorite Klonoa character for no reason now »