In some instances, all you can do is wahoo.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Sites You Frequent A Lot  (Read 5131 times)

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Sites You Frequent A Lot
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2014, 05:02:15 pm »
What morals I do have are usually temporary and follow what I feel is best. A lot of things are just grey to me anymore

My view of the world is already very skewed if not warped towards the whole people are only driven by their own desires part.

I do want to attempt change that if I can so I have forced myself to be more social and open than normal lately which is how I wound up here I guess.

bah things are derailing x_x

I could ramble forever on thoughts and feelings of things that would need a whole other thread or something.

here are some more websites I remember visiting for the sake of not flying into another subject so bad which my mind is bad for :x.

http://www.digitalattackmap.com/
http://www.local8now.com/weather
Youtube but that is obvious.
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42 " not really related to anything here but I do visit that as well" -odd community btw-

Offline Gyzyn

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
Sites You Frequent A Lot
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2014, 05:18:28 pm »
There are good people out there, you just need a working asshole radar to avoid people that will manipulate you for their own gain.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 05:18:42 pm by Gyzyn »

Offline Scroptels Gluzar

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
    • Pixiv
Sites You Frequent A Lot
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2014, 08:32:40 pm »
Youtube, though I dislike what Google is doing with it, I want to find a better video hosting website.

I don't like facebook, I makes me feel lonely, I rather use Email.

I'm also a shameless pirate because I believe in the public domain.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 08:35:28 pm by Scroptels GL »

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • Archivist Extraordinaire
Sites You Frequent A Lot
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2014, 08:41:20 pm »
Quote from: "Scroptels GL"
That's like if someone said, "I believe in Communism", and using that as justification to steal things from a store.

I'll admit, I've pirated things from time to time, but I'm not going to try to attach some moral justification to it just to make it sound like it's okay.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 08:41:56 pm by nebulavista »

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Sites You Frequent A Lot
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2014, 09:18:14 pm »
Ahh intellectual property rights ... that can become a rats nest of confusion.

Noone has to follow suit on me allowing people to know but I'm pretty sure you can guess by the fact I have uploaded screenshots from emulators that I have a collection of downloaded roms/images other things. Some stuff you can't buy so easy do too scarcity or simply because it is not available locally anywhere.

Though really technically that is not a justifiable reason either and I would not bother looking for one atm.

I would recommend anyone who reads this not tell if they do or don't unless they are willing to endure harsh criticism and endless arguments over it or even possibly being hated for it.

Yeah that stuff happened back in a day at tech school for me ooohoohho some crazy stuff happend back then over that xD.

Argh throwing another link in because I responded off subject <_> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxsYzpk2MAA&feature=kp yay something to keep my mind calm.

If things keep growing out of me mentioning that in my first post in this thread I'll remove it to keep some sort of peace. People can just do guess work from there on out.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 09:23:23 pm by Daemyn »

Offline Gyzyn

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
Sites You Frequent A Lot
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2014, 10:30:53 am »
Quote from: "nebulavista"
Quote from: "Scroptels GL"
That's like if someone said, "I believe in Communism", and using that as justification to steal things from a store.

I'll admit, I've pirated things from time to time, but I'm not going to try to attach some moral justification to it just to make it sound like it's okay.
Good parallel, although technically speaking piracy is not a normal theft, but rather creating a copy of something already existing. I always laughed at articles screaming company x lost y amount of money due to piracy. I mean isn't it a tiny bit naive to just assume that 100% of those calculated illegal copies are lost sales? In my opinion assuming that half of the pirated copies are lost sales is already optimistic... *sigh* But I guess it makes for a catchy headline, right?

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Sites You Frequent A Lot
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2014, 03:54:16 pm »
You guys are not exactly sticking to the topic. Y U DO DIS.

Offline Spirit Macardi

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
Sites You Frequent A Lot
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2014, 12:42:27 am »
That Guy With the Glasses
The Spoony Experiment
TV Tropes
Siliconera
Retroware TV
The Escapist (though if it weren't for Yahtzee and Jim Sterling, I'd leave it behind due to how crap and biased their games reporting has gotten)